Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s absolutely dogs isn’t he?!

Like waaaay worse than ever could have thought.
Yep absolutely nothing there

Same with Klaassen and Sandro

Like it's not like they're doing the odd thing that makes you go "fair play if he could do that on a consistent basis there might be a player in there", they all look like they're trying their best to be good and still look way way way below the standard

If we could get 30 mil for the 3 of them it would be wizardry

..apologies if already posted, but a report says Huddersfield are considering a £23m bid for Davy Klaassen.

I did think some of our players could be in demand towards the end of the window.

Klaassen could be a good signing for someone. I could see him doing well at Huddersfield and with a European coach who built a team around him could do a good job for them.

I also think you are right in relation to business. Sides will have to start compromising re players and getting people in who weren't first choice.

Whether it's 23 million we will see, but I think Werner could get a tune out of him.

It's almost as if transfers of human beings for many millions of pounds isn't at all complicated. I'm always impressed with how many fans could easily do the job of a director of football.
Well if your over paying by 30-40% for most of the transfers then something needs to be said.
If there world class players fair enough, but there not.
Moshiri needs to learn how to say "no it's too expensive".

Instead of.........

..apologies if already posted, but a report says Huddersfield are considering a £23m bid for Davy Klaassen.

I did think some of our players could be in demand towards the end of the window.
Klaassen could be a good signing for someone. I could see him doing well at Huddersfield and with a European coach who built a team around him could do a good job for them.

I also think you are right in relation to business. Sides will have to start compromising re players and getting people in who weren't first choice.

Whether it's 23 million we will see, but I think Werner could get a tune out of him.

That would be insane...15mil im sure wed accept.

Klaassen and Bolasie out pronto and we start looking quite a lot better than we were...

Still would like to see Williams, Galloway, Browning,Cuco, Pennington, Stekelenburg, Schneiderlin, Mirallas and Sandro out.

Yep absolutely nothing there

Same with Klaassen and Sandro

Like it's not like they're doing the odd thing that makes you go "fair play if he could do that on a consistent basis there might be a player in there", they all look like they're trying their best to be good and still look way way way below the standard

If we could get 30 mil for the 3 of them it would be wizardry

I stupidly see something in Sandro.

Even though he makes the most useless runs I’ve ever seen a forward make including early days Niasse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back