Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FDE4D619-EAD2-4FCF-B91B-56F5DE2780D8.webp

They were their two best players by quite a bit and they weren't that bad. I just love Doucoure. Think he'd massively improve us.

I’ve not seen tons of him. Just looks your typical not that hard to find midfielder. Probably would improve us but for the price we’d have to pay for him there must be other options in world football like him.

Stay calm, don't look overeager

"Davy is key to our plans for the upcoming season"

S-E-L-L.

He's Cleverly minus Cleverly's pace. It's not like every midfielder needs to be a maestro or a hardnut, and there's been plenty of smaller players to do a great job, Joe Allen (OK, reds, but decent player), Cazorla, David the short geezer who played for Blackburn, Joe Cole, Arteta wasn't a monster. But Klassen's movement is poor, no clever passes or dribbles, no tackling, doesn't do dead balls, not a hit-the-box late type finisher.

I just don't know what he's for?

Sorry fella, jog on (or he might be sprinting, I wouldn't know).

They were their two best players by quite a bit and they weren't that bad. I just love Doucoure. Think he'd massively improve us.

CRIM old fellow. If Sigurdsson didn't prove it then I think Doucoure must have done it. We have a polar opposite view over what a good footballer is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back