Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Digne will fly with the team
Obviously means it cannot be imminent (I don’t think anyone does) but just over 24 hours ago Richarlison was traveling with the Watford squad, things are very quick to change, happens every year during the transfer window.

Obviously means it cannot be imminent (I don’t think anyone does) but just over 24 hours ago Richarlison was traveling with the Watford squad, things are very quick to change, happens every year during the transfer window.
I'd rather he went and trained if nothing is finished. We don't need players missing weeks of training like Gylfi last summer because the deal isn't done

But there is a big difference in both cases. Watford is in Europe, Digne will travel tomorrow to the US. Far away from England

So, we have a former Wigan Manager & get Wigan players. We get a former Watford Manager & get Watford players. Any chance we can get a Manager from Real Madrid or Barcelona next time?
Yes. Without wishing to offend the one or two on here who deify Martinez, after seeing Kone, Robles, Alcaraz and Jimmy Mac stink the joint out, I'm underwhelmed to see the new bloke employing a similar 'raid my last club' transfer strategy that Bobby used.

Think he’s on about waiting for witsel, mata and the most damaging one giroud . We ended up with no striker after waiting on giroud all window

Yeah lets say we did get Giroud, we probably would have still finished 8th and no doubt he would be wanting away this summer anyway.

The problem isnt waiting for players, the main problem is buying the wrong players or in some cases rushing in and not having a plan b.

At this stage I think CB is the most important part of the squad to improve. I don’t care for any other position as much, currently.

I worry that Keane and Jags have started every game for the “a” team. They have looked shaky so far.

Any CB we do sign will have to be brilliant to be able to carry whatever he will be partnered with.

Holgate however, is the exception to this as he has shown he can be agile, pacey and decent on the ball.

Hopefully Marcos plan is to partner a new CB with Holgate.

Yes. Without wishing to offend the one or two on here who deify Martinez, after seeing Kone, Robles, Alcaraz and Jimmy Mac stink the joint out, I'm underwhelmed to see the new bloke employing a similar 'raid my last club' transfer strategy that Bobby used.

Robles was ok. Jimmy Mac also not so bad. 1st season especially. Other two. Well, more polite to keep that under my hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back