Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’re going to spend loads again this summer and I’m very confident we’ll get either Digne or Tierney.

If we don’t sign Tierney it won’t be cause we can’t afford him.

The tea lady at finch farm has text me and confirmed the deal for Richarlison will be completed in the next 48h, moreover he takes his coffee black (yes i'm ITK)

One of our best premier league signings for sure. Our left side has been near vacant since he declined. Hopefully Richarlison can fill that void.
I know they are nothing alike, but watched some clips of Richarlison yesterday and he attracts two players on to him and looked for the overlap which was prime piemaar.

Addttionally he carries the threat of bursting past players - Can’t wait to see him in blue.

I think you may have answered your own question. I don’t think Brands and co want to take a risk by paying that much for someone out of the Scottish league, he’s totally unproven in any decent competition.

I for one think that is totally justified.
Didnt look out of place in the CL against Barca, PSG and City

Just off from work,nothing better than seeing papers report horrendously expensive imminent signings and Usmanov-rumours popping up at the same time #cashmachine

I know they are nothing alike, but watched some clips of Richarlison yesterday and he attracts two players on to him and looked for the overlap which was prime piemaar.

Addttionally he carries the threat of bursting past players - Can’t wait to see him in blue.

My only doubt about this is that Digne does not get forward nearly as much as Baines DID, I would love to get Tierney and Richarlison on board, proper Bainaar that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back