Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only doubt about this is that Digne does not get forward nearly as much as Baines DID, I would love to get Tierney and Richarlison on board, proper Bainaar that.

..Pienaar and Baines was an ideal partnership because they complimented each other with the ability of short Inter-changing passes, resulting in one of them being ‘put in’.

Richarlison is different, and the manager might not want anybody taking the space ahead of him. As Silva said to the Echo, ‘Richarlison is direct’, so you want him to exploit space behind the opposition full back.

I’m hoping this is part of a football strategy.

The Tierney deal has no bearing on the Richarlison one.
Agreed, but It shows that there is money freely available for a transfer which offers little or no value, but not for one when we'd come out with a prospect of making some money when he moves on.
Show massively questionable decision making. Or even worse, a willingness to spunk £50M on an average player just because the Manager wants him, with no oversight or checks and balances on what is spent. or who is bought. What is Brands doing? surely he should be all over this.

Didnt look out of place in the CL against Barca, PSG and City

Well..

image.webp
image.webp

I want a new LB but if we don't get one in some bizzare world then I wouldn't mind using Robison while he looks raw I think he would grow with every game like that young RB who plays for Liverpool with the long name.

Agreed, but It shows that there is money freely available for a transfer which offers little or no value, but not for one when we'd come out with a prospect of making some money when he moves on.
Show massively questionable decision making. Or even worse, a willingness to spunk £50M on an average player just because the Manager wants him, with no oversight or checks and balances on what is spent. or who is bought. What is Brands doing? surely he should be all over this.

There are literally so many bizarre statements in this post...

Have a word with yourself

Personally, i dont think Digne & Mina will happen.
I think we will get 2 players for those positions but i dont think it will be them 2.
If you look at the Richarlison link, we were barely linked, no talk whatsover, in fact it was all about Malcom
I think something similar will happen in these 2 positions too.
It will be interesting to see who the next targets will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back