Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure at all we'll get Mina. I think he'll end up at Lyon or in Turkey.

Will be happy if he comes, like. But the main thing is to ensure that if he doesn't we have the back up option in place straight away.

I'm more confident on Digne. I think we could potentially see movement on him later this week. Silva knows how crucial his full-backs are.

If we can manage to get a CB and LB tied up by the end of next week, which should be doable, then we'll be in a good position - obviously we'll need to be binning a fair few off as well. Throw in a midfielder in the last week and we've got ourselves what we desperately needed as a minimum.

I'm hopeful Lookman stays, but can see him not being here by the end of the window.

We have already lost the Wolves game, forget that 1, focus on the Saints game.
We will beat them 0-3 and bitch slap them for having the cheek to dare to play in the big boys playground,
It will be like the cock of the infant school , thinking they rule all they survey , then getting there head shoved down the bogs on his first day in the senior's. by the big lads.

Great watch that.

Good on them for pulling out, proper RATS trick they pulled there, hope they win the legal case, but would imagine its very shaky ground.
Sadly I would imagine they don’t have a leg to stand on legally. If there are no signed agreements then not much they can do.

Great interview with Monchi though. Interesting to get the background on these sorts of deals.

Reminds me of Manuel Fernandes with us which really upset me at the time.

We will beat them 0-3 and bitch slap them for having the cheek to dare to play in the big boys playground,
It will be like the cock of the infant school , thinking they rule all they survey , then getting there head shoved down the bogs on his first day in the senior's. by the big lads.

Moutinho with 5, Neves with the 6th.

Im hardly ever wrong mate.

Have they really released a 10 minute video crying about how another team came in for a player they were in for. That's just embarrassing.

Imagine if kenwright did that you'd never hear the end of it.

So true tbh. lol If that was Everton it would 100% be the clubs fault.

Great watch that.

Good on them for pulling out, proper RATS trick they pulled there, hope they win the legal case, but would imagine its very shaky ground.

Yeah, got nothing to do with the fact they didn't stand a chance once barca got involved.

All they could do was make bourduex more money. Happens to everyone, no need to make a video crying about it

Have they really released a 10 minute video crying about how another team came in for a player they were in for. That's just embarrassing.

Imagine if kenwright did that you'd never hear the end of it.

Monchi's facial hair has more football knowledge than Kenwright will ever have. Could be a reason why people aren't up in arms about it

So true tbh. lol If that was Everton it would 100% be the clubs fault.

Definitely, would be deemed as "making us look small time" and it is. Make them look small time and pathetic. Which is stupid because they are a massive club. Didn't need to be done everyone knows you can't stand up to the likes of real and barca when they come in for a player unfortunately.

Monchi's facial hair has more football knowledge than Kenwright will ever have. Could be a reason why people aren't up in arms about it

Yet there he is in all his knowledge trying to take the morale high ground on barca bidding more on a player they were in for and getting him. Then threatening legal action.

Remember when spurs flew William in for a medical and Chelsea took him. Remember that video levy put out crying about it and the law suit that followed? No, me neither.

It’s embarrassing, he is talking about legal action as well, move on mate.
That's ridiculous. Unless there is something I am missing, until everything is done the deal can easily fall apart.

Hell, we had Manny Fernandez in a box waiving to everyone during a match then the next day he signed for Valencia!

Leroy Fer had his medical and it STILL fell apart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back