Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ridiculous. Unless there is something I am missing, until everything is done the deal can easily fall apart.

Hell, we had Manny Fernandez in a box waiving to everyone during a match then the next day he signed for Valencia!

Leroy Fer had his medical and it STILL fell apart!
And Ross Barkley for Chelsea.

That's ridiculous. Unless there is something I am missing, until everything is done the deal can easily fall apart.

Hell, we had Manny Fernandez in a box waiving to everyone during a match then the next day he signed for Valencia!

Leroy Fer had his medical and it STILL fell apart!

While there doesn’t appear to be a contractual issue due to the lack of legal consideration - a player moved for a fee paid or promise thereof and/or this was acted unpon.

If Roma have proof or some sort of correspondence exchange that Bordeaux insisted on putting the tweet out that the deal was done and that this was expressly against the wishes of Roma - who are quoted on the stock exchange - then there may be something due to the impact on the stock value. This seems a bit loose as Roma then go on to confirm the deal when they had the chance to actually state the true position - deal done, transfer not complete.

I’m obvioisly not alive to all the facts in this one, nor would I want to be.

Mina not travelling to the USA is a prttey big sign he is required elsewhere, i am seeing a few articles, some written by blues ffs quoting L’equippe as a source saying because Lyon are in the champions league that Lyon is his oreferred destination,

surely though he would have to see Lyon won’t have much Longevity in that Competition and nothing convinces me they have a shot at the title in france either... so why if you are going to be testing yourself and trying to prove that you belong with the elites, why not try and do that in the prem?

You are right!

He should go to Burnley

Mina not travelling to the USA is a prttey big sign he is required elsewhere, i am seeing a few articles, some written by blues ffs quoting L’equippe as a source saying because Lyon are in the champions league that Lyon is his oreferred destination,

surely though he would have to see Lyon won’t have much Longevity in that Competition and nothing convinces me they have a shot at the title in france either... so why if you are going to be testing yourself and trying to prove that you belong with the elites, why not try and do that in the prem?
The not traveling means nothing transfer wise he is just not back from the World Cup yet.

On your second point that is generally something I don't understand. Lyon at best are going to get maybe to the round of 16. So that's 8 games maybe 6 of which are big games plus the 2 PSG games and maybe a couple others. The rest are lower level. I just don't get it

....it’s 25th July and we’ve finally acquired our first player of this summers transfer window. Here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for this Wednesday morning;

- According to The Daily Mirror, Everton are keen on Borussia Monchengladbach’s defensive midfielder, Denis Zakaria The 21 year old Swiss international joined the German outfit for £8m last summer from Young Boys and has been likened to Patrick Vieira and Paul Pogba.

- The Mirror also claim Everton interest in Caen midfielder, Yann Karamoh. The 20 year old Frenchman joined Inter Milan in August 2017 on a 2 year loan with an obligation to purchase. Karamoh has played 16 games for Inter.

- Tuttojuve report Everton are monitoring the situation of Juventus’ 23 year old Croatian winger, Marko Pjaca.

- The Express suggest that after purchasing Richarlison, Everton will now turn their attention to Barcelona Left Back, Lucas Digne. The Star report the 25 year old French International is now Everton’s priority target.

- Sky Sports continue to link Everton midfielder, Davy Klaassen with a move to German side Werder Bremen.

- 4th Official pick up on reported Everton interest in Lille’s 26 year old Brazilian midfielder, Thiago Mendes.

- BBC say Everton and West Ham are monitoring Augsburg’s 25 year old Austrian international defender, Martin Hinteregger.

....it’s 25th July and we’ve finally acquired our first player of this summers transfer window. Here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for this Wednesday morning;

- According to The Daily Mirror, Everton are keen on Borussia Monchengladbach’s defensive midfielder, Denis Zakaria The 21 year old Swiss international joined the German outfit for £8m last summer from Young Boys and has been likened to Patrick Vieira and Paul Pogba.

- The Mirror also claim Everton interest in Caen midfielder, Yann Karamoh. The 20 year old Frenchman joined Inter Milan in August 2017 on a 2 year loan with an obligation to purchase. Karamoh has played 16 games for Inter.

- Tuttojuve report Everton are monitoring the situation of Juventus’ 23 year old Croatian winger, Marko Pjaca.

- The Express suggest that after purchasing Richarlison, Everton will now turn their attention to Barcelona Left Back, Lucas Digne. The Star report the 25 year old French International is now Everton’s priority target.

- Sky Sports continue to link Everton midfielder, Davy Klaassen with a move to German side Werder Bremen.

- 4th Official pick up on reported Everton interest in Lille’s 26 year old Brazilian midfielder, Thiago Mendes.

- BBC say Everton and West Ham are monitoring Augsburg’s 25 year old Austrian international defender, Martin Hinteregger.

Who do you fancy eggs?

Who do you fancy eggs?

..I like the two young midfielders we’re linked with this morning and I also like Barrios. We need power, energy and ability in key areas.

The Austrian lad is interesting, not sure where that one has come from. Left sided Centre Back, hoping somebody on here has watched him from a defensive perspective, he’s got a portfolio of fine goals.

Just a CM who can pass.

Towering CB who’s not Keane.

LB to finally displace Baines.

They’re the priority and we get them plus an extra surprise it’s an excellent start to rebuilding the club on the pitch.

Obviously loads our including Bolasie, Williams and Martina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back