Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glyfi is our best option behind the striker at this moment - others will get chances to impress in the role; Lookman & Dowell perhaps. I’d worry if he was deeper that he didn’t have the discipline to hold his position.

However against weaker opposition he could perhaps benefit - Just feel we need someone who is natural in the role rather than trying to fit players into the first team.

As always happy to be proven wrong.

Quite a bit of faith out there for Dowell, from what I saw last season and in the friendlies so far, he will be playing football for a championship team on loan, still not good enough

....it’s 25th July and we’ve finally acquired our first player of this summers transfer window. Here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for this Wednesday morning;

- Tuttojuve report Everton are monitoring the situation of Juventus’ 23 year old Croatian winger, Marko Pjaca.

Now thats an interesting link........

yeah hence why i said 28............

at this stage in his career youd imagine hed be looking long term and probs wont see himself on the wing
He’s never been a speed freak on the wing or as a nr 10, so I dont really get why he would have to move. An attacker relying on his speed and physicality on the other hand, I could see thinking like that.

He’s never been a speed freak on the wing or as a nr 10, so I dont really get why he would have to move. An attacker relying on his speed and physicality on the other hand, I could see thinking like that.

fairly sure he covered the most distance on the pitch for us last season tho, saying that so did gaz baz half the time.....

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: Crystal Palace are in talks with West Ham United over the signing of midfielder Cheikh Kouyate.

SSN reporter earlier this window that West Ham were listening to offers and value Kouyate at around £10m

Therefore RLC not going back to palace
He won’t be a starter for chelski
Welcome to Everton

Nailed on

think someone who can pick the ball up and drive the midfield on is necessary, tho would be interesting to see how Sigurddsson could do that to be honest, hes what 28? would probs be looking to drop back more in midfield at this stage of his career anyway
At 28 he’s in his prime! In 5 years he might start to think about adjusting his game.

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: Crystal Palace are in talks with West Ham United over the signing of midfielder Cheikh Kouyate.

SSN reporter earlier this window that West Ham were listening to offers and value Kouyate at around £10m

Therefore RLC not going back to palace
He won’t be a starter for chelski
Welcome to Everton

Nailed on

While am not sure its nailed on haha, It will be interesting to see what RLC does, he obviously wants to play, he won't get that at Chelsea, id be proper shocked if they promised him first team football with that midfield.

If I was him I would be looking for a progressive club who looks to promote youth players and play with a young core.... oh, what was that Everton have given more minutes to youth team players then anyone in the league? oh go on then!

Side note, actually didn't realise Richarlison was so young....!

Have they really released a 10 minute video crying about how another team came in for a player they were in for. That's just embarrassing.

Imagine if kenwright did that you'd never hear the end of it.

No.

They've come out and explained what happened and why the deal broke down.

1. Pickford (GK)
  2. Robles (GK) ❌
  3. Stekelenberg (GK)
  4. Coleman (RB)
  5. Kenny (RB)
  6. Martina (RB)
  7. Baines (LB)
  8. Garbutt (LB) ❌ (loan)
  9. Robinson (LB)
  10. Jagielka (CB)
  11. Williams (CB)
  12. Keane (CB)
  13. Funes Mori (CB) ❌
  14. Holgate (CB)
  15. Pennington (CB)
  16. Browning (CB)
  17. Galloway (CB)
  18. Gueye (DM)
  19. Baningime (DM)
  20. Schneiderlin (DM)
  21. McCarthy (DM)
  22. Besic (DM)
  23. Connolly (DM)
  24. Klaassen (CM)
  25. Davies (CM)
  26. Rooney (AM) ❌
  27. Sigurdsson (AM)
  28. Dowell (AM)
  29. Tarashaj (AM) ❌ (loan)
  30. Vlasic (RW)
  31. Walcott (RW)
  32. Sandro (RW)
  33. Richarlison (LW) ⬅️
  34. Lookman (LW)
  35. Bolasie (LW)
  36. Mirallas (LW)
  37. Onyekuru (LW) ❌ (loan)
  38. Tosun (ST)
  39. Calvert-Lewin (ST)
  40. Niasse (ST)

In: 1 (Richarlison)

Out: 6 (Robles, Funes Mori, Rooney, Garbutt, Onyekuru, Tarashaj)

Current Total: 34

Could see another 10 out before the end of the window and still have a relatively large squad for a team with no European football. Walsh deserved to lose his job on this alone; terrible planning and squad management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back