Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's lost his way at Dortmund from what i remember last season. Looled quality whenever i seen him at Wolfsburg and always liked him at Chelsea

He was the wrong signing for us really, just one of those things. He was bought to apease Thomas Tuchel, who wasn't happy with how the club wanted to rebuild the squad after losing Mkhi, Gundogan and Hummels. He wanted established players brought in, club wanted to build back up through youth. So the compromise was him getting a couple established players he wanted. Schürrle who he knew from Mainz, being one.

Just a shame for Schürrle and us that we pandered to the coach! Cos Andre has wasted 2 seasons now, and spent half the time here injured.

Wish him all the best though, nothing against him at all, he is a really good player, just the wrong player for us. If he signs for Fulham, then they get a really excellent guy.

They are going to give us helluva game on the first day. We’d want to be on it by then.

Yup. Not sure how to link on my phone yet but i just read a detailed analysis of their set pieces fron last season. To sum up: they scored 21 goals from set pieces last season. Now they can add Moutinho's delivery to the equation. Douglas is one to watch here, too.

No lad. They should announce every deal prematurely so that Paul from Bootle on Twitter can sleep easy
Paul from Bootle bleeds blue and is entitled to be kept up to date via all his Twitter/Facebook/instagram feeds. But I question whether it benefits Paul (and his mates at his local) to prematurely announce signings. The sales of Everton crested fap socks spike around these announcements and should they turn out to be spurious, a lot of Paul's (and his mates') seed is needlessly wasted...remember we are talking potential future generations of Evertonians ending up in a sock here.
Listen meagher, I hear where you're coming from and your intentions toward complete and immediate transparency are commendable...but at the cost of scores of tomorrow's Blues? I'm not sure. Might we not find some compromise, some middle ground?...Everton's future might depend on it.

Mina not travelling to the USA is a prttey big sign he is required elsewhere, i am seeing a few articles, some written by blues ffs quoting L’equippe as a source saying because Lyon are in the champions league that Lyon is his oreferred destination,

surely though he would have to see Lyon won’t have much Longevity in that Competition and nothing convinces me they have a shot at the title in france either... so why if you are going to be testing yourself and trying to prove that you belong with the elites, why not try and do that in the prem?

Richarlison - Tosun - Walcott
Sigurdsson - Gueye - ???
??? (Digne?) - ??? (Mina?) - Holgate - Coleman
Pickford
If we fill in the ??? with some decent players, I think that's a pretty competitive side.

Boss side. Though I trade Scheniderlin for Gueye and then play one of Besic/Davies (can't see us signing a new 8).

Mina not travelling to the USA is a prttey big sign he is required elsewhere, i am seeing a few articles, some written by blues ffs quoting L’equippe as a source saying because Lyon are in the champions league that Lyon is his oreferred destination,

surely though he would have to see Lyon won’t have much Longevity in that Competition and nothing convinces me they have a shot at the title in france either... so why if you are going to be testing yourself and trying to prove that you belong with the elites, why not try and do that in the prem?

Why not do it in the Champions League?

If Premier League teams actually come in and pay money for Bolasie - I seriously fear for the scouting network in this country

Under what circumstances would any club have watched his performances over the past 2 years and thought 'that's what we need'?!

It would be the wrong circumstances for them and the right circumstances for us.
BFS couldn’t stop playing him, others may feel the same.
Find Yannick a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back