Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't argue there, but if you think any of our outfield players we signed are even close to them 2's I probably would.

Just seems pretty pointless bashing other teams business when we've done very little so far to improve our own abysmal squad of players.

Walcott, gylfi and id even say bolasie will all have more impact on the premiership than the 2 you have said. Felipe Anderson is crap

LOL

No Besic or Connolly, but you have Dowell and Beni.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I think Silva may be thinking of Baningime as a youngster....

Dowell, why not? Hes the closest to a rotation option for Sigurdsson

Connolly may stay or loan

Besic is gone...

I think Besic has done enough for Silva. He may see Gueye more as competing in Davies’ spot not the holding one.

I like Besic...alot....but in a similar way to McCarthy i think he's injury prone.

Gana could be good as a CM if his role is just to hare around winning the ball then make a backwards pass to a top DM...otherwise not ideal

It seems the Everton way that we get fixated upon one or two players and then just ignore the rest of the market. As long as we get those players thats great but when we miss out we set ourselves up for the messy frantic final few days of transfer window supermarket scramble.

Worded perfectly, it is like the whole malcom thing, no one even thought of him, then there was the iffy "sky sources link", then all of a sudden everyone fixated on him.

I like Besic...alot....but in a similar way to McCarthy i think he's injury prone.

Gana could be good as a CM if his role is just to hare around winning the ball then make a backwards pass to a top DM...otherwise not ideal

Besic & McCarthy for that matter need to go

Walcott, gylfi and id even say bolasie will all have more impact on the premiership than the 2 you have said. Felipe Anderson is crap
Haha, Bolasie, we'll see I suppose, he won't have to do much to surpass his amazing achievements.

Pretty sure only one of the three you mentioned were signed last summer.

Besic & McCarthy for that matter need to go
Off the top of my head...

Stekelenburg
Cuco
Williams
Galloway
Browning
Keane
Jagielka
Baines
Schneiderlin
Gana
Klaassen
Besic
McCarthy
Mirallas
Bolasie
Sandro

Thats 16 players gone now or in the next 12 months...who have i forgotten lol

That's bit unfair mate, Klassen, Sandro Kev all come with these reputations and I would take Dowell over all of them.

Deserves a chance at least, the others got theirs.

Yeah and Besic took his chance, but people are still saying hes injury prone despite his last injury being 2 years ago.

Dowell hasnt done enough to warrant a spot for me, neither has Sandro for that matter and defo not Klaassen either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back