Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duffy is a massive yard dog.

If we went near him we’d be going backwards at a startling rate.

Wasn’t good enough in moyes era. Certainly isn’t good enough for top 6 aspirations.
I’d never waste my money on him, but the lad did nothing wrong when he was here. We had a strong run of games when he entered the picture, and knowing Bill, he wanted to capitalize on that success and make as much money as possible off him. People rag on Duffy for whatever reason when he did a very decent job at Everton.

I'd take Smalling on loan with an option to buy. £2m for the season at this stage would be low risk. Has pace, knows the premier league and hopefully we could get Mina in as well.
If this Digne is gonna cost £20m, I have no idea why we would go and pay £25m for Tierney, who I feel is a much better player.

Coleman Smalling Mina Tierney sounds a hell of a lot better and more suited to playing Silva's highline than the back 4 at the minute!

Smalling is heading into the last year of his contract, which should make a loan unlikely and should also make him a bit cheaper to sign. However, we ended up paying over 20 million for Keane when he was in the last year of his contract last summer, so he will still probably cost a fortune.

..apologies if mentioned, but we are one of a number of clubs linked with Gillingham’s 6ft 9in goalkeeper, Tomas Holy.

I hope that doesn't mean what I fear it might mean...Courtois it looks like is off to Madrid and Chelsea haven't made their interest in our Jordan a secret.

If we can’t get the deal over the line with Barca for Mina and Digne by EOD tomorrow, go to Augsburg and offer them 35m for Max and Hinteregger.

Fair chunk of change for a German club and we will undoubtedly offer much better wages without breaking the bank. Plus it saves 10-15m over the Barca deal.

Then loan in a second CB and find a center mid who is better than Morgan.

Oh and move about 5-6 useless wage collectors on.

Should be simple. We have a whole 10 days to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back