Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha football manager I couldn't even tell you what it looks like! I've watched alot of both players but anyone with even a smidgen of football knowledge could draw the same conclusion quite quickly. Guess that rules you out sweetheart
Jeez it’s amateur hour. You’re not a respected scout working at the top of the game and even the best scouts can’t know everything about a player.
You’ve got a thing for Tierney, fair enough. But there’s absolutely no way you could possibly know that 1 player is better than another in every aspect.

My boy on twitter is pushing the Kurt Zouma drum, a good drum to beat IMO, I would take Zouma for sure, looked a player at times and a bit mouse on rollerskates at other times.

I mentioned him yesterday. Really think him and Marcos Llorente (Real Madrid) are two who would transform our defence/midfield for a relatively small outlay. Get it done Brands.

Is it just me or did Mina look pretty slow at the WC. Looked a bit awkward when running. Didn't even start the first game either for some radon I think. Hurry up with the Besic/Gibson swap

Where does Sky & co get all this money from? From the fan. How much is it now for the full package if you want to watch all games legally?
I honestly don't know how this is set up as I'm a foreigner. Does the Sky "package" you're talking about only include footy? Or is it a normal package a tv provider would have and they happen to show a lot or all of the league?

Is it just me or did Mina look pretty slow at the WC. Looked a bit awkward when running. Didn't even start the first game either for some radon I think. Hurry up with the Besic/Gibson swap

It’s not just you. He is slow. People seem to be excited cos he scored goals at the World Cup and because he’s not Keane/Jagielka/Williams. As soon as he gets sprinted past 10 mins into his 1st game people will realise he suits our system just as much as Keane does.

Tell you what, if he is what you say and we sign him and no other CB's and he turns out awful we are up sh1t creek.

Silva made a comment on Digne about you dont play for Barcelona unless you're a top player.

Can see what he means but I'm a tad concerned if that's the main prompt/a decent World Cup for Mina as well.
I'd be very very surprised if Silva and Brands were sat in a room and said, "Alright who's available from Bayern, Real, PSG, Juve, Barca". I think it best to give them and the scouting team they employ a little more credit than that.

Silva made a comment on Digne about you dont play for Barcelona unless you're a top player.

Can see what he means but I'm a tad concerned if that's the main prompt/a decent World Cup for Mina as well.
Problem is being a defender for Barcelona is such a different proposition than being one for Everton. They dominate possession so much, that their defence is rarely under sustained pressure. Night and day really to Everton.

Jeez it’s amateur hour. You’re not a respected scout working at the top of the game and even the best scouts can’t know everything about a player.
You’ve got a thing for Tierney, fair enough. But there’s absolutely no way you could possibly know that 1 player is better than another in every aspect.
I don't have a thing for Tierney nor do i have anything against Digne, just think that one is vastly superior to the other. Since when did someone have to be a scout to have an opinion? Take a breath and don't take things so personal sweetie, it's only the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back