Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its easy to get in players quickly, as long as you overpay, and get players who cant get bigger teams to be interested.

But deals for players on the cheap, for less than their value, who have potential to bigger clubs than us will take the longest. Why? Because if you offer a guy 20k for his 15k car, he will gladly sell it on the spot. But if hes got 30 days to sell his 15k car, and you offer him 10k, theres no way hes going to jump on it, hes going to wait and hope something better comes along. And so are the players.

Of course its unpleasant waiting from fans perspectives, but none of us will care if we do indeed get in Richarlison, Mina, Digne, and a good CM, while shifting the likes of Bolasie, Williams, Mirallas, and Schneiderlin.

God dammit, I wish teams wouldn't offer players new deals after just one good season. If you do that wheres their determination to play better? Do spurs hands out lucrative contacts so willy nilly?

Wait, what? You don’t think a player would be motivated to play well if they know they can get a raise by playing well?

If we could get Batashuyi (sp?), Zouma and Butland for Pickford and some cash who would take it?
I like Zouma and Bats, but wouldn’t give up Pickford. Not sold on Butland.

I seriously think we should tell anyone interested that the bidding for Pickford starts at 100m

Players from Barca et al even if they are squad players will need to be persuaded to come here as it is most definitely a step down for them but if they are committed and play well then I'm all for it

Agreed mate.
I do believe that we are trying to do ‘the right’ things regarding player recruitment and even if it takes a few windows, we still have a lot to do in this one, in a very short period of time.

PICKFORD'S NEW DEAL?
Everton will discuss a new improved contract for goalkeeper Jordan Pickford when the England star returns to the club next week, report Sky sources.
Pickford has been on an extended holiday following his heroics at this summer’s World Cup in Russia and is set to be offered a new deal by his Club.
Sky Sources told us earlier this week that Chelsea had identified Pickford as a possible replacement for Thibaut Courtois, should the Belgian move to Real Madrid.
A move away from Goodison Park would be extremely unlikely and Pickford is set to be rewarded by his club with a deal to reflect that

Well done his agent and sky for joining in.

All for Blues doing the media stuff but he is a weapon especially when compared with the other content available. Last week he used one of Chicos fake stories as ITK insider info, was hilarious, he wrote a big statement on the back of it too because he got pulled on it. Comedy gold.

I remember when he first started and he was claiming to be itk. Was obvious he was just reading the media and Twitter before it became widely spread and claiming to be itk.

Got found out when he was say Silva is definitely joining in October and the club would never employ allerdyce.

Haha really? That's hilarious. I don't mind people doing a everton YouTube channel just don't try to deceive fans to get them to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back