Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say the recruitment has been shocking. We all knew what needed fixing and replacing/moving on and nothing has happened to significantly change the squad. Time has run short, the only player we are linked with who played in WC is prob gonna snub us and the Richarldson & Digne didnt go the WC so why the fecking wait?? UGH this is gonna be another long season for sure. I hope Silva an brands last it out otherwise there is going to be uproar come next summer if we change management again.

if newcastle want baines, we should let him go. No brainer if you ask me. Digne with Robinson as his back up sounds good to me.
2 Centre backs and a centre mid whilst offloading some of the deadwood and i'll feel slightly more optimistic/

Robinson can go on loan and gain experience. Baines can stay this season.

Gotta say the recruitment has been shocking. We all knew what needed fixing and replacing/moving on and nothing has happened to significantly change the squad. Time has run short, the only player we are linked with who played in WC is prob gonna snub us and the Richarldson & Digne didnt go the WC so why the fecking wait?? UGH this is gonna be another long season for sure. I hope Silva an brands last it out otherwise there is going to be uproar come next summer if we change management again.

exact same thing as last year in regards to replacing lukaku

I mean you just thought they would have learnt wouldn't you

..providing the ‘expert’ insight on Sky Sports Transfer Centre as I post. Said he was at a USM FF a few days ago talking with Jagielka. Looks well does Anichebe.
Does he even play football anymore? Last time I seen a pic of him he was looking like the leader of boko haram

if newcastle want baines, we should let him go. No brainer if you ask me. Digne with Robinson as his back up sounds good to me.
2 Centre backs and a centre mid whilst offloading some of the deadwood and i'll feel slightly more optimistic/

Robinsons loan to Bolton will be confirmed when Digne signs.

Im sure nobody wants to see Martina as back up.

"There’s a lot of people who are not good enough that are playing for Everton. They are one of the top clubs in the country, they should always be challenging for European places and they look miles away at the moment. It’s worrying, really worrying."

"The only positive thing for an Evertonian would be that the results have been so poor, it will force the club into doing a lot of business in the next ten days.”

Carragher surprisingly on the money, and not even in a taking the piss sort of way.

"There’s a lot of people who are not good enough that are playing for Everton. They are one of the top clubs in the country, they should always be challenging for European places and they look miles away at the moment. It’s worrying, really worrying."

"The only positive thing for an Evertonian would be that the results have been so poor, it will force the club into doing a lot of business in the next ten days.”

Carragher surprisingly on the money, and not even in a taking the piss sort of way.
He should be unemployed though.

He's a dirty gobshite.

He’s always taking the piss in some form of roundabout way. If we’re ever good again you won’t find any of these kopite pundits being ‘bang on the money’ saying how good we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back