Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see us bringing in another winger if Lookman goes. Reckon Kev has done enough during pre-season to play himself into Silva’s plans.
lollollol
Have you never seen Kev play out of his skin in preseason before?
Turns into a pumpkin when Jim White rings the midnight bell on Deadline day.

We'll be lucky to get a good half out of him for the rest of the season. Utterly symptomatic of the failings of the Club that we tolerate him.

Still lots of dead wood at the club mirralas being one of them. IMO doesn’t matter who we buy if we don’t buy a striker we are in the [Poor language removed]

At Last!!
A Top Striker.
Half a million, Bargain.

peter-crouch-acumula-22-goles-con-la-seleccion-de-inglaterra_34769.webp

I pretty much expect this to be an incredibly underwhelming transfer window, bordering on the disastrous if Pickford goes to Chelsea.

There certainly won't be the clear-out that we need, or at least 5 signings to make us competent again. I'll be happy to have retained our Premier League status by May.

I pretty much expect this to be an incredibly underwhelming transfer window, bordering on the disastrous if Pickford goes to Chelsea.

There certainly won't be the clear-out that we need, or at least 5 signings to make us competent again. I'll be happy to have retained our Premier League status by May.

Some people

*if* they sold Pickford in this window it would show the highest negligence and that all the comments about the board and owners being charlatans correct.
It's not that we have a divine right to the world's best, every player has a price and every team would sell.
But serious teams sell when it suits their footballing ambitions. Less than two weeks before a new season starts is not the time to sell a critical element of the team.
I don't believe the board would be this stupid or that the new management structure would countenance it. But there's a chance they would be this stupid. They've a track record of making some horrendous decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back