Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we need a creative midfielder why don't we sign Max Meyer? He's a free agent. He'd be worth a punt, he's young and energetic. Not strong though, but he can make a pass. Maybe a bit quicker and tidier Klaasen. Surely, worth a punt on a free?

He'd be a brilliant signing, only problem is he apparently wants Schneiderlin type money.

If Joao Mario was good enough, surely Wham would've signed him after his loan there?

He was a Moyes buy though, they had a whole regime change since, via a new DOF.

Moyes can pick a player and no mistake, he looked decent for them anytime I saw them, but more growing into this league and he would do well.

I’d settle for anyone who can play the ball forward through central midfield I won’t lie, but I thought there was a lot of potential in this lid in his first 4 and half mints in England.

Last edited:
Don’t like the idea of us sat down with Chelsea this early, they will concoct some skullduggery and end up with Pickford whilst we end up with Tammy Abraham, Scott Minto & Jody Morris on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back