Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if the whole thing would be sorted in one transfer window. The squad is like a cast fornthe cuckoos nest so it’ll take a bit of time. I for one am glad we aren’t spending stupid money on panic buys

I’d have zero problem Joao Mario on loan, a creative midfield player who looked more then decent in the PL.
Agree, players like Mario and Zouma - who are unlikely to get minutes at their current clubs, are good loan targets. 2 moves that would then allow us to buy 2 others.

4 in (2 loans, 2 purchases) could go a long way toward righting the ship.

Max Meyer is the one that interests me. Make it so Marcel you handsome Dutch [Poor language removed].
L
Supposedly demanding 8m/year and his agent said he can only go to the “best teams.” Sounds like an entitled guy who thinks he’s better than he is. Shouldn’t be upsetting the wage bill for that, though I’m sure he’d help on the field if he lessened the demands.

I thought Joao Mario was pretty poor for Portugal in the WC but at this stage, I'd take any CM who can pass the ball to our Striker.

It’s nailed on for Phil Jones isn’t it.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back