Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meyer played a lot deeper last season than ever before. Could be interesting next to Gana. We have the money to overpay for his wages if he was interested and committed.

He does well he boots off for a move.

He does poorly and he creates an atmosphere. Where are all the Coleman’s at?

Re; this alleged Max Meyer link.
Any player who is contacted through an 'entourage' should be avoided like the plague.
Blert.

A German journo wrote a report saying his 'entourage' were constantly telling him how amazing he was etc and it went to his head. Also said he's waiting until towards the end of the TW, confident a PL club will get desperate and meet his demands.

Wow, the list of alternatives in that article is scary. Luckily it's the echo, they probably got told we are still after Mina but nothing about who else we want.

Some of those CB shouts of Kirkbride are horrendous. If we bought Mee or Gibson, both of which are very good defenders when they play on the edge of their 18 yard box, they'd get destroyed here just like Keane currently is and has.

I want RLC ideally on a permanent deal, and Zouma on loan. Rojo can jog on the walking red card.

A German journo wrote a report saying his 'entourage' were constantly telling him how amazing he was etc and it went to his head. Also said he's waiting until towards the end of the TW, confident a PL club will get desperate and meet his demands.
My entourage just keeps telling me to 'Get the beer in and do one, divvy'.
I don't think I'm doing it right to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back