Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does being one of the best in South America mean though when equating it to success in Europe and especially somewhere like England? History is littered with South American prospects who never pushed on after a big move.

I don't think we need "snide" at all. We are Everton, leave the snide to the other lot. We need fighters and players with balls which is a slightly different thing. Not saying Mina doesn't have that hut the stuff he was doing in the World Cup would not slide here.

He is a prospect. It would worry me if we are putting all our eggs into the basket of 1, a player who evidently doesn't really want to come here and 2, a player who may or may not be up to the task.

Would have him over Rojo like...
I get that not every South American prospect works but neither does every European one. I think at 23 and having put in some good showings in a World Cup against decent forwards means he could still be very good.

As for the snide thing I don't like it but honestly the way the sport is officiated at the moment if you aren't participating in the diving/play acting/time wasting you aren't trying your hardest to win. Until real solutions like stopping the clock on injuries, enforcing the yellow card for diving rule and retroactive fines/bans come in that part of the game is necessary to play at the highest level

Translates to “United don’t want Mina” and this lad is supposedly spot on

Posted it earlier not a signing Jose would make , he wants the finished article or very close to it. Alderweireld or Maguire more to his liking.
Mina wont be going to UTD , and signing Rojo certainly wont change that.

Just let a proper length slide down the back of the toilet pan, I think it’s the worry of these Rojo rumours.
...better out than in ProZ. You might find you save on laundry powder as well...less material to skid your bills should something exciting happen!

giphy.gif
Bahahaahahahahahahahshshashshsha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back