Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I wrong to say I don't want Rojo (many people are saying it) or Mina... Yes I understand Mina is big and scored a couple goals in the world cup, but he didn't seem to stand out on defense and seemed out of place a couple times. Idk there are others I wish we would go after but I know we most definitely won't

Rojo is crap. No thanks. Better than Williams and Keane is a minimum expectation.
Thing is some United fans are saying he is fine for a club of our level, which is fine as there the ones getting shut, however we need players who are better then the level we have been recently. Rojo is awful, mighht be ok if we want to consolidate a top 10 finish but not if we want to get better, Brands has to do better than this, Rojo is a Steve Walsh signing

Thing is some United fans are saying he is fine for a club of our level, which is fine as there the ones getting shut, however we need players who are better then the level we have been recently. Rojo is awful, mighht be ok if we want to consolidate a top 10 finish but not if we want to get better, Brands has to do better than this, Rojo is a Steve Walsh signing
Completely agree. If we ever want to be at a top 4 level we have to aim our aspirations higher than a dirty player like Rojo

Rojo isn't the best CB in the world but are people forgetting what we've seen last season? If upgrading a position is what you sign players for then he is a guarenteed starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back