Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Rojo stuff is just bizarre. We’ve literally just given Mori away for 9 million euros which is just over 8 million in our money because we’re trying to trim down the squad and wage bill, to then buy someone else who isn’t an upgrade or a very small one at best, is a year older and injury prone, for much more money and higher wages? I just don’t get it

Siliki should be signed just for his name. My Manc mate is loving the fact that we may be signing Rojo and has said it’s £13m not £30m. Surely they have better targets then that?
I detest Rojo and therefore accept that my judgment is clouded but £30 m is insane and as eggs has said his wages sound prohibitive.
£13 m and "sensible" wages still makes it a bad deal for me because , just simply , I don't think he is very good , but at least it would be more palettable

This Rojo stuff is just bizarre. We’ve literally just given Mori away for 9 million euros which is just over 8 million in our money because we’re trying to trim down the squad and wage bill, to then buy someone else who isn’t an upgrade or a very small one at best, is a year older and injury prone, for much more money and higher wages? I just don’t get it
Been told it’s £13m by a manc mate so might not be that bad.

That's cos we are now paniking and Brands scouting is very much in the Steve Walsh mode from what I've seen so far.

How many players have we reportedly been buying this window in the press? How many have we actually bought?

I’ll believe it when I see it.

I detest Rojo and therefore accept that my judgment is clouded but £30 m is insane and as eggs has said his wages sound prohibitive.
£13 m and "sensible" wages still makes it a bad deal for me because , just simply , I don't think he is very good , but at least it would be more palettable
Oh yeah not going to shy away from the fact that we are still turning to united skid marks that only everton would sign. We need to be taking a punt on unknowns like this lad from Portugal. We have done well with the two signings we have made this summer to ruin it with Rojo would be idiotic

Yes, because Richarlison (who looks very good) and Digne (who also looks like a good buy) suggest he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Lots of knee jerk reactions here.

Let’s see where we’re up to when the window closes.
As long as it’s not Rojo then it’s good business.

Although we were 4/1 about an hour a go we are now 6/4 for Rojo and the only time this happened so quickly was when we signed Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back