Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.My.God.

I take back what I said, there is a spanish language highlight clip and commentary entitled "Patadas de Walter Kannemann", which literally means kicks of Walter Kannemann. Give it a minute or two of commentary, and then it gets into it. The AMAZING spanish music in the background might be better than the videos themselves.

Please dear lord sign this guy just for pure amusement. The two footer 3 minutes in is amazing. This guy makes Rojo look like a saint on the field.

That lad is pure Everton, pulling out red card tackles and not even preventing the goal after it, brilliant. Get him in.

Silva does seem to like a big, powerful ball carrier in his teams.

He had N'Dioye (sp?) at Hull, on loan from Villarreal, and Doucoure played that role brilliantly at Watford.

We definitely need some power and physicality in midfield, though yeh, I'm not keen on N'Diaye.

I honestly dont ever recall watching him play.

I just dont like his name.

Dream scenario

Mina 35m
Lascelles 30m + Keane

Sell
Lookman seems to want to got, get 25m
Besic 8m
Cant see us getting cash for anyone lese to be honest, only loans

Thats only a 25m outlay and its sorted our centre halfs out

Dream world i know as i doubt there is much in the lascelles links and if there is, would newcastle sell this close?
And we all know that Mina looks less likely by the day

Think its the one time the guy is actually making sence and being realistic

Yeah because it's completely out of character for Mike Ashley to reject big fees.

Myers knows sod all and was demonstrated yesterday when Digne was having his medical and we all knew he was but Myers was asked if he was in country and replied "I'm not sure."

We all knew he was in Newton-le-Willows FFS.

Wish he'd fall into the Goal/[Publication is blacklisted due to spam]/TribalFootball banned rumour filter because he is utterly awful.

You have just endorsed two of the worst finishers in the prem in the last 10 years (strikers only)
Basically: two 1 goal in 4 games substitutes.

I wouldn't turn that down. Do you think Tosun will shower Everton with goals this season?

If Rondon got us 9/10 PL goals it'd be worth the fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back