Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
..absolutely. The report says €10m down with €10m in add-ons.

How can we ever succeed when you have got clubs like Villa coming late to the negotiation party and putting in offers that blow anyone else away? lol

...They do realise we have put a £25M bid in don't they? :Blink: Must be a hoax surely.

Without any judgement on quality, I figure we have quite a few strikers - Tosun, Niasse, Richarlison, Walcott, DCL - even Lookman and Mirallas at a push. Maybe if we moved 1 out we might get one in.

Centre-backs though, Holgate.....Keane....Jags, Williams (out ?)....Besic (out ?)...Pennington (out) It's not looking good.

I get the “why weren’t we in for them” shouts from people every time West Ham/Leicester/Wolves sign a player, but they need to understand Brands has historically created and cultivated an identity which these players may not fit.

West Ham have sprayed money up the wall on a group of random players on huge wages and they will get burnt for that, I have no fear.

We will get the players we need in and make something we can build on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back