Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolasie has been constantly picked as a first teamer (rightly so) by Koeman when he was first signed.

Since then the only person who picked him as a first teamer was Allardyce. A man who in six months at this club took it a further two years back.

Surely there's better points to back up your argument than that?

Also, I agree that Bolasie is - on paper - currently a better player. You'd expect that. But I'd rather see him go than Vlasic.

However, if he stays I'll be fully behind him. I was one of Bolasie's biggest advocates on here initially, but he just looks shot to me.
He got injured under koeman and wasn't fit until allardyce do unsworth couldn't play him.

So point being every Everton manager has played him

Happened a few times last season. Stoke springs to mind but there were other occasions as well. Bolasie is actually capable of whipping in a dangerous ball into the box, and that's why there will be far more interest in Bolasie than Vlasic when it comes to selling them.

The story was, I believe, he asked Unsworth why he had been dropped all together and also what he could do to get back in.

It was actually a fair question, as well. As, in the run up to Koeman's sacking, Vlasic was the one player showing a bit of effort and craft.

This is where I heard a few things about Unsy's 'management' that I didn't like. Maybe he was just too invested in the club, but supposedly he came down hard on Vlasic merely for questioning how he could force his way back into Unsworth's plans.

I don't think that amounts to bad attitude. I think it's more a kid desperate to play and take his opportunity.

I agree, I don't think he is of the desired quality yet and I'd happily see him go out on loan, or sold if the right offer comes in. However, I also don't think we should be ostracising him from the squad.

I like Silva, I'm fully behind him. But I have my doubts over his style (as I did when we appointed him, mainly defensively). I just hope making decisions to cut people out of the squad doesn't come back to bite him like it did with Koeman.
Fair enough mate, it was just a story. I still don't think he'll ever be good enough for us, and looks as though he's off now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back