Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think left full is sorted and Frank Fabra will come in from Argentina . Seemingly Brands was interested in January. Think he’ll be first player in this summer . Think you’ll only have 3/4 in the door but all will be first team starters ... do believe there will be 7/8 possible going out
A piece I read yesterday said we had cooled our interest. It was on twitter like.
The speculation on players this summer is going to mental

Think left full is sorted and Frank Fabra will come in from Argentina . Seemingly Brands was interested in January. Think he’ll be first player in this summer . Think you’ll only have 3/4 in the door but all will be first team starters ... do believe there will be 7/8 possible going out
@orly
Looks like you are starting work early this summer

Anthony Martial is going into his last year and refusing a contract extension at Manchester United. He'd be ideal for us but I doubt we could attract him, unfortunately.

In work bored off my tits and I normally don’t play FM on this forum but here goes
Assuming Brands/ Fonseca take over.
GK. Pickford / Steks

RB Coleman / Kenny

CB Kenny / Holgate

CB. New CB / Mori

LB Fabra/ Baines

DM Gana / Dendonker

AM. Doucoure / Davies

LM Bernard / Lookman

CM Siggy / Vlasic

RM Walcott / Henry

CF Tosun / CF

Keep Rooney , McCarthy , Klassen , Sandro, Dowell Hewelt DCL and Jags

Never going to happen but still

Unfortunately no, he would never come here. We can dream of him though leading our attack with Tosun, Walcott, and Lookman though

It's true that it will remain a dream. But money does talk.

We should be offering the young superstars like Martial £200k per week to come here, it would be cheaper than paying Sandro and Klaasen the combined 200k a week that they are on. Or the 275k a week that Rooney and Schneiderlin take home every week.

200k a week would make most players come to Everton imo.

Anthony Martial is going into his last year and refusing a contract extension at Manchester United. He'd be ideal for us but I doubt we could attract him, unfortunately.

Nah. We won't be able to attract players of his quality with how bad everything is going at our club atm. Won't matter how much money we throw at him.

Nah. We won't be able to attract players of his quality with how bad everything is going at our club atm. Won't matter how much money we throw at him.

I accept that true professionals will consider their career as much as they will consider their bank balance, but I wouldn't underestimate just how much pull money has. It's what transformed City, and it's what we will need if we are ever going to progress.

At the moment, we are spending Everton's money very badly. Sandro, Klaassen, Rooney and Schneiderlin are costing over 400k a week. We'd be much better off having two supreme players on 200k per week.

I accept that true professionals will consider their career as much as they will consider their bank balance, but I wouldn't underestimate just how much pull money has. It's what transformed City, and it's what we will need if we are ever going to progress.

At the moment, we are spending Everton's money very badly. Sandro, Klaassen, Rooney and Schneiderlin are costing over 400k a week. We'd be much better off having two supreme players on 200k per week.

It's just that nowadays everyone's got money to spend. I'm sure there are many clubs of current better ability than us who could probably match our wage offerings who are interested in him. Unless we can get a half-decent manager in, I'd say he's out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back