Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaquiri is a shoe in.

Yep, I think so too. I think he will become our new number 10, with Walcott being on the right, and probably Sigurdsson on the left.

We could do with selling Sigurdsson and Bolasie tbh, we need more from that left hand side.

It's true that it will remain a dream. But money does talk.

We should be offering the young superstars like Martial £200k per week to come here, it would be cheaper than paying Sandro and Klaasen the combined 200k a week that they are on. Or the 275k a week that Rooney and Schneiderlin take home every week.

200k a week would make most players come to Everton imo.

This is very true, money does talk... but so does European competition and a strong coaching staff... two things we do not currently have so it will be tough to convince a player of Martial's caliber to come here.

Mourinho did a presser yesterday and stated that Eric Bailly is fit and available to play. He's not playing for United because the other centre backs have the potential to play in their respective World Cup squads.

Bailly deserves better. I don't know if "better" is us, but it's worth a shot...

The stick Bolaise gets on this site, Traore makes Yannick look like Ronaldo is his prime (Not the fat one)

Head down, run, fall over! Traore is a no from what I have seen

I agree. If we need to buy a Traore then Bertrand is the one we want. Tore us a new one in the Europa League. Has pace, power and knows how to pick a pass...unlike most of our squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back