Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now mirallas has gone, Vlasic training on his own and question marks over whether Bolasie and Lookman will be here when the window closes we must be looking at getting one more attacking player in?

We’ll definitely be getting at least 1 centre back in, possibly 2.

I’m hoping Boro might come back in for Besic once they have money from the Gibson sale which will leave space for another centre mid to come in.

At least 3 new signings I think, possibly 4

Wolves are linked with Mangala now, not sure we followed up any further interest but we definitely need two CBs. Lascelles is a decent shout, but Rojo may be the one is made available if United get Maguire/or Mina. We must have the weakest Centre Backs in the league.

We look old and slow in central areas,our backline is weak and our midfield doesn't protect our backline. Shocked more hasn't been done to address this earlier. Anyone who comes in now will have done no work with the team.

Wolves are linked with Mangala now, not sure we followed up any further interest but we definitely need two CBs. Lascelles is a decent shout, but Rojo may be the one is made available if United get Maguire/or Mina. We must have the weakest Centre Backs in the league.

Lascelles and Rojo. That’s about £70m if we buy them at once. We need a new defence.

I accept that. However, is it unreasonable to expect LB/CB/FW when shipping all these players out and off the wage bill?

I dont think so.

For my money we needn't have prioritised the spending of £40M on a LW.

For once I agree with you Davek

Seems bizarre that we completed that signing first - Should have been a luxury signing after getting 2 CB's and a functioning progressive midfielder

Now mirallas has gone, Vlasic training on his own and question marks over whether Bolasie and Lookman will be here when the window closes we must be looking at getting one more attacking player in?

I dont think so, I think we have 4 wingers in Walcott, Richy, Lookman and Sandro, and we have Tosun, Niasse, and DCL up top. Thats 7 players for 3 spots even with Bolasie and Vlasic moved on.

We’ll definitely be getting at least 1 centre back in, possibly 2.

I’m hoping Boro might come back in for Besic once they have money from the Gibson sale which will leave space for another centre mid to come in.

At least 3 new signings I think, possibly 4
4 signings in 4 days.

You’re new to this Everton lark, aren’t you?

To not get a CB and CM by this stage of the transfer window is simply negligence by Brands. Instead of trying to save a few bob and being transfer guru's just spend the £££ and get them in ffs

To not get a CB and CM by this stage of the transfer window is simply negligence by Brands. Instead of trying to save a few bob and being transfer guru's just spend the £££ and get them in ffs

Jesus wept.

This guy is a renowned DoF. You’re experience presumably peaked with football manager. You don’t know what you’re on about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back