Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd actually take Rojo, he may be rash but at least he doesn't let himself get bullied a lot. Other than that another centre mid is a must

If Ricarlison wasn't in there, I cannot image how much worse they would've abused Baines and generally how much worse our attack would be.

Regardless, you look at someone like Diakhaby / Garay today, they were much better than what we've got. Diakhaby was 15M this summer.

There have been a bunch of CBs that have moved this summer, some for not a HUGE fee, so they must have very specific ideas in what they want to wait this long.

Jesus wept.

This guy is a renowned DoF. You’re experience presumably peaked with football manager. You don’t know what you’re on about.

Ah the old "you know less than **insert manager** or **insert DOF**"

The same fools said the same when Walsh was peeing big money up the wall on Bolasie and Siggurdsson.

After our glaring problems last season and this pre season to not have a CB and CM in yet is poor - spin it any other way to suit an opinion but the reality is simply that.

We chase a manager for months and get in a legal wrangle over it, and we dont back him in getting defensive players when his defensive PL record is questionable at best that is negligence from the board / brands.

Expect plenty of 3-2 defeats / 3-3 draws if we dont sort ourselves out.

I'd actually take Rojo, he may be rash but at least he doesn't let himself get bullied a lot. Other than that another centre mid is a must
I actually think he suits us well. Will come up and win a tackle, may foul, but he'll never let someone just go free. Can pass the ball a bit. Keane looked okay at times today, looked completely awful at others, but it's hard to tell if it's him or Baines.

To not get a CB and CM by this stage of the transfer window is simply negligence by Brands. Instead of trying to save a few bob and being transfer guru's just spend the £££ and get them in ffs

Unless he gets two really good players of course. Why wait to judge based on the results?

Oh, wait, I forgot, everyone here has amazing knowledge of the inner workings of this club behind the scenes. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back