Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morinho is after martens, and after his latest comments it's likely rashford will be loaned out.

Bringing in rashford and batsuayi from Chelsea (9 goals in 14 games this season for wolfsburg) on loan are no brainers.

Batshuayi is on 70k rashford on 55k a week. Throw in a 2m loan fee per person and bring them in.
Batshuayi, rashford and walcott as a front three, charging forward on the counter attack. Goodness goodness me.

Or of course option 2 play 4-5-1 with tosun upfront.☹️

Morinho is after martens, and after his latest comments it's likely rashford will be loaned out.

Bringing in rashford and batsuayi from Chelsea (9 goals in 14 games this season for wolfsburg) on loan are no brainers.

Batshuayi is on 70k rashford on 55k a week. Throw in a 2m loan fee per person and bring them in.
Batshuayi, rashford and walcott as a front three, charging forward on the counter attack. Goodness goodness me.

Or of course option 2 play 4-5-1 with tosun upfront.☹️

didn't Batshuayi break his leg a few weeks ago?

Selling Bolasie and buying Shaqiri is an absolute no brainer imho, at least in terms of end product.
Taking a bit of a moneyball approach, tje stats speak for themselves, and I think even just watching them you can see shaqiri is of a higher pedigree as a player. He's also younger and hasn't had the major injury Yannick has had.

Bolasie
PL appearances: 118
PL goals: 11
PL assists: 17
Games per goal/assist: 4.21

Shaqiri:
PL appearances: 83
PL goals: 15
PL assists: 14
Games per goal/assist: 2.86

We could just sell bolasie and recall onyekuru & lookman

SHAQIRI.........AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH
We have 2 wingers out on loan better than him and walcott to who is also better than him.

But he could 'do a job' 'he has prem experience'

Absolute gang of steve walsh's

Its a pure newcastle 05-07 signing, scott parker, damien duff, michael owen

Mate?

We could just sell bolasie and recall onyekuru & lookman

Don’t think it’s quite that easy tbh, who is going to buy Bolasie? No one else wanted him when we signed him and now 2 years, one ACL and a season’s worth of garbage performances later, I don’t think that’s changed.

when will we learn? Bolasie was a mistake but then turning to Shaqiri? I f we are happy standing still then fine if you want to improve we need to find the next hazard or bale. Use the scouts that what we pay them for. if we look in the right leagues we can get a lot better value for money than signing relegated players from English teams.

Tbf we have plenty of young wingers, we need to compliment that with players who are a bit nearer their prime. I do understand the worry over shaqiri, but the lad has played at the very top which makes me more inclined to sign him. We're not going to splash £40m on a winger and similarly on a striker, so I think he's an upgrade on Bolasie so a swap deal, as it were would help us improve that aspect.

My View on transfers for this summer.

Outs
Robles Free, Williams 3m, Mirallas 7m, Besic 8m, Schnederlin 18-20m, McCarthy 8-10m if fit, Garbutt 2mil, Galloway 2mil, Browning 1m, Pennington 2-3m, Bolasie 10-15mil, Maybe Klaasseen 15m and Rooney if MLS come in as he wont go to another EPL team.

Total raised between 60 - 70mil

Loans
Dowell, DCL if we bring in another striker, Henry (Looks like its agreed with Anderlect if he cant get a work permit)

Key Signings for this summer
Left Back
DCM an Nzonzi Type Player
CM Box to Box player big and strong Like Yaya Toure or Patrick viera type of player. I don't mean I want Toure as he's to old

Bonus Depending on Money
Back Up Keeper
LCB
CF

My team for Next season

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mori New LB

Deeplying Play Maker

Gana Box to Box Player

Walcott Lookman

Tosun

My View on transfers for this summer.

Outs
Robles Free, Williams 3m, Mirallas 7m, Besic 8m, Schnederlin 18-20m, McCarthy 8-10m if fit, Garbutt 2mil, Galloway 2mil, Browning 1m, Pennington 2-3m, Bolasie 10-15mil, Maybe Klaasseen 15m and Rooney if MLS come in as he wont go to another EPL team.

Total raised between 60 - 70mil

Loans
Dowell, DCL if we bring in another striker, Henry (Looks like its agreed with Anderlect if he cant get a work permit)

Key Signings for this summer
Left Back
DCM an Nzonzi Type Player
CM Box to Box player big and strong Like Yaya Toure or Patrick viera type of player. I don't mean I want Toure as he's to old

Bonus Depending on Money
Back Up Keeper
LCB
CF

My team for Next season

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mori New LB

Deeplying Play Maker

Gana Box to Box Player

Walcott Lookman

Tosun

That team won't be seeing us improve on 8th.

Selling Bolasie and buying Shaqiri is an absolute no brainer imho, at least in terms of end product.
Taking a bit of a moneyball approach, tje stats speak for themselves, and I think even just watching them you can see shaqiri is of a higher pedigree as a player. He's also younger and hasn't had the major injury Yannick has had.

Bolasie
PL appearances: 118
PL goals: 11
PL assists: 17
Games per goal/assist: 4.21

Shaqiri:
PL appearances: 83
PL goals: 15
PL assists: 14
Games per goal/assist: 2.86

I like him and out of all the players we have, he's more of a ball carrying number 10 than a winger.

Would be an upgrade for the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back