Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

My View on transfers for this summer.

Outs
Robles Free, Williams 3m, Mirallas 7m, Besic 8m, Schnederlin 18-20m, McCarthy 8-10m if fit, Garbutt 2mil, Galloway 2mil, Browning 1m, Pennington 2-3m, Bolasie 10-15mil, Maybe Klaasseen 15m and Rooney if MLS come in as he wont go to another EPL team.

Total raised between 60 - 70mil

Loans
Dowell, DCL if we bring in another striker, Henry (Looks like its agreed with Anderlect if he cant get a work permit)

Key Signings for this summer
Left Back
DCM an Nzonzi Type Player
CM Box to Box player big and strong Like Yaya Toure or Patrick viera type of player. I don't mean I want Toure as he's to old

Bonus Depending on Money
Back Up Keeper
LCB
CF

My team for Next season

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mori New LB

Deeplying Play Maker

Gana Box to Box Player

Walcott Lookman

Tosun
Keane+Mori=Relegation

Essentially we need to get lucky with some young players because we aren’t signing a big name.

Which is another reason we need a dynamic young coach who trusts youth. Pochettino is the classic example, Spurs didn't spend billions they built incrementally trusting and developing certain young players, and having some quality purchases surrounding that.

Maybe butt to be fair keane has improved as the seasons gone on. I would look to replace Mori subject to funds available but it wouldn't be my priority. Hes done alright for us previously.
I disagree, Keane is useless look at Southampton’s goal on Saturday. He had one player to mark and he didn’t even look round to see if there was anyone there. Useless player. Mori isn’t great but he’s better than Keane. Keane is dreadful

SELL

when will we learn? Bolasie was a mistake but then turning to Shaqiri? I f we are happy standing still then fine if you want to improve we need to find the next hazard or bale. Use the scouts that what we pay them for. if we look in the right leagues we can get a lot better value for money than signing relegated players from English teams.

Exactly we have signed the best players from Swansea and Burnley and look at the mess the squad is in we have to stop signing experienced players from bottom 6 premiership teams

I disagree, Keane is useless look at Southampton’s goal on Saturday. He had one player to mark and he didn’t even look round to see if there was anyone there. Useless player. Mori isn’t great but he’s better than Keane. Keane is dreadful

SELL
Wrong, maybe you should have looked at Southamptons goal on Saturday, he had 2 players to mark because Mori didnt mark his guy. Free runners at both front and back post, no matter who he commits to someone is wide open. The last 7 matches with Keane at the back, outside of the Man City game, we have given up 3 goals. Results speak, not people who dont watch games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back