Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as far as I can see we have - apart from half a dozen or so - a very moderate squad with quite a few new faces needed.

These players are very much fringe players: Beni Baningeme, Tyias Browning, Harry Charsley, Callum Connolly, Morgan Feeney, Brendan Galloway, Mateusz Hewelt, Matthew Pennington

These have been told to go and find a new club: Cuco Martina, Kevin Mirallas, Nikola Vlasic

These are already out on loan: Luke Garbutt, Henry Onyekuru, Ashley Williams

Now the remaining players:

Serious Fitness questions: Muhamed Besic, Yannick Bolasie, James McCarthy

Some suitability issues: (basically age): Leighton Baines, Phil Jagielka

Are they anywhere near good enough?: Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Tom Davies, Kieran Dowell, Jonjoe Kenny, Sandro Ramirez, Mason Holgate, Oumar Niasse, Maarten Stekelenburg, Michael Keane

Desire to be at the club issues: Ademola Lookman, Morgan Schneiderlin

The ones worth standing by: Seamus Coleman. Lucas Digne, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Jordan Pickford, Richarlison, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Cenk Tosun, Theo Walcott

Now I don't know how you dress this up but for me 8/38 ain't good enough...

Do the same exercise at 13 of the other clubs in the league and I bet there isn't another squad that you would have that many worth standing by.

The quality in the league is poor, we are buying quality players yet to hit their peak now and we are only going to improve in the next few years. We will be enjoying watching Everton again as well.

Well so far he has got rid of a load of tosh, signed 2 very good players and signed 2 decent punts.

Hes done well so far IMO.

It’s hard they’ve done well shifting the dead wood and adding two quality additions but we still have massive holes. Who is the contingency for Mina and why haven’t they been brought in? Who’s pulling the strings in midfield?

Shouldn’t be scrambling around in the last days been held to ramsom. These new recruits should have had time to bed in.

Lad from Brazil ; deal nearly done. Centre half.

%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9_%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84_%D8%B4%D8%B7%D8%A9_%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back