Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take Rojo, no settling in time, slots right in, knows the league, can play Saturday. Only issue is his price and injury record but we are desperate. For all the fuss Mina doesn't even suit a high line, ideally we need two but I don't think we'd buy two. Get the midfielder from Stoke while you are at it, people turning up their noses at these two need to look at the dross we have.

I'd take Rojo, no settling in time, slots right in, knows the league, can play Saturday. Only issue is his price and injury record but we are desperate. For all the fuss Mina doesn't even suit a high line, ideally we need two but I don't think we'd buy two. Get the midfielder from Stoke while you are at it, people turning up their noses at these two need to look at the dross we have.
Buying more dross isn’t the solution.

Would be a lot happier if we got someone in and swerved on Mina, he will only want to come because his 1st choice (utd) let him down, can't see how he would be 100% commited to us.
He will be committed to us because we would be paying his wages and it's his job , same as any other player really.
At the end of the day it's a job not a calling.

Rojo had a mare of a World Cup another United reject if we get him - on topic it would be a disastrous waste of transfer kitty the lad at Cheslsea is a better bet imo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back