Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will definitely sign a CB this week.
Once we do , then the fume will be that we have paid too much.
The upside to that is that the other doom mongerers i.e. the "net spend" brigade , will have to go to bed early :D
It's not how much he is - it's if whoever it is tightens our defence up - we are leaking goals ATM!

To the "he doesnt wanna come so I dont want him" mob, do you think any player would want to come if offered a starting place at United too?

Loved Digne's quotes, but if them lot wanted him this summer and he knew hed be first choice he would go there.

Players like Mina who could be good enough for United but would be guarenteed first choice football here are the exact level we should be aiming for and it would be a good signing in my opinion.

Its like some of yous dont talk about football outside of these forums totally out of perspectove with the bigger football world

but he said no to the redshite twice, hes a bleeuuu!

regarding cb's i think we need a left footer or plays that side naturally. mina fits not sure about the others

were probably offering a season long loan with a set fee in 12 months. This deal is just not right. He could of been signed 3 weeks ago.

tenor.gif

I don't get stressed over everton mate. I just struggle to see how a team aiming for the top 4 do there transfers in this way.

You define targets then bring them in. If Brands knows what he’s doing it doesn’t matter how it looks to us. I remember Martinez brought in a few deadline day loans and that worked out ok even though the methods were “faulty.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back