Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I
I feel like Mina would only work with a Holgate type can't see him and that lummox Keane coping with a Man city or Arse. Still not sure I believe he will come. I think we will be in for a surprise or two.
I hope he doesn't come. He's clearly not interested and I don't want another player whinging about how they want to leave for a 'top club'

That centre back for Getafe was in the whoscored team of the season...

However, they play a deep defence + their president has said they will only accept offers from Spanish clubs and nowhere else as the player wants to stay in Spain.

Gonna be a nail biter.

Outs:

Pennington out on loan, Leeds most likely once centre half in

besic - boro couple of million at most.

martina - to go out after our window ends - don't think we'll ask for a fee

Vlasic/Sandro - loans outside prem after our window shuts.

Ins - quality centre half and another midfielder

Possibly another player in on loan, maybe a forward?

Before 5pm thursday.

It's a big ask!!!

51DA0F7C-F89C-43E6-B749-E4D0CF5F916F.webp

Good morning chaps, we have a slow Eggs news day. Understandable given we had played yesterday - Expecting it will pick up again tomorrow.

Paris Saint-Germain are interested in signing Everton target Marcos Rojo as Jose Mourinho is keen to offload him from Manchester United according to Metro.

Sunday Express - Lucas Digne says he has spoken to Yerry Mina to tempt him towards Everton but does not know where the Manchester United target will end up.

Everton Insider - The entourage of Yerry Mina have now accepted that Everton are the best option for the defender, and have re-opened talks with Brands.

Echo - Marco Silva knows it, the fans know it, the players will know it - Everton need more signings. Exploring Silvas comments.

Everton keen on signing Islam Slimani from Leicester City. The Algerian striker worked with Marco Silva at Sporting via Correio da Manha.

See you same time tomorrow you jazz hounds. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back