Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
so.much crap been shouted about him. The lad has been on extended holiday until tomorrow. Seems like he is joining straight after his hols

Stop, just stop... The guy doesn't want to be here, frankly I'm not impressed by a couple world cup goals... We can't just get someone because of a world cup performance. I'd rather take that money and use it on Lascelles or a pipe dream for Upamecano

What evidence do you have to support your argument? Journo rubbish from the mirror? At what point can you confirm Mina turned us down?? Just as many articles say we have agreed personal terms and its Barca holding us up

Fact is nobody knows a damn thing, nobody is close enough to Marcel and his team to have information, these windows bring out muppets behind desks wanting clicks and newspaper sales and gives them a false sense of entitlement....

Stop being so emotional ffs, “stop just stop” give it a rest

We put in an acceptable bid weeks ago...mina was the one who turned the move down.....and to be fair, Mina is right to wait for better interest than us... But if United are no longer interested, and no other champions league club wants him, then he may finally opt for us...

Just hope Brands and Silva have watched and rated him before the World Cup, and are not just going for a player who looked decent for 3 games....

I do not believe that like us Marcel Brands who has true knowledge of the south american football leagues through his years of scouting and bringing players from over there, is basing his judgement of Mina from the WC... wad he wrong about Digne? Richarlison? Bringing Lozano to PSV?

The lack of faith in the man shown by many (not you specifically) is mental, the man is our DOF i highly doubt he is going to risk his reputation on a world cup flash in the pan, Mina has all the attributes we lack in our back line

If this turns out to be true.

That my friends is what brands is getting paid for. 2 years ago same situation and we got nowhere. Last year, the players we wanted were signed but the ones we needed under Walsh failed to materialise.

Mina first choice is always united over us don't kid yourself, but if brands has sealed it once united didn't go through then that is actually effective transfer business. It also suggests that we are targeting and signing players who interest the top club's and actually sticking in there to get them done.

If mina signs for us, brands has proven his worth in my eyes. Exactly what we need at the club, just would be nice to know mina isn't the only one he is talking to club's about but we will know by Saturday
Fair bit of luck involved too, wouldn't you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back