Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. To put in context, Jordi Alba would walk into any side in the Premier League - Digne was an able understudy to him, no shame in that.

Yerry Mina - who knows; he's either the unfortunate victim of the non-EU player rule or Barcelona are breathing a sigh of relief in getting rid for a profit. We'll see.

He clearly isn't good enough for Barca but they're used to puyol and pique whilst we've had Williams and jagielka.

No I think they just held fire, waited for bids and took the best on the table.

I doubt United were ever in for him - much more likely he's been used as media ammo to convince Leicester and Spurs to come to the table, because let's face it, Maguire and Alderweireld make much, much more sense for United than Mina.

Well whatever happened we are getting the mythical new centre back we all been screaming for all summer.

Just hope his not a Keane mark II

Mina would easily beat Keane in a sprint. He has long legs that allows him to have decent closing speed but he definitely is not fast. We would probably have to pair him with Holgate but it sounds like Holgate might be out a while.

If we get Mina you have to be impressed how Brands has gone about his business Lookman out this week me thinks also, lads not happy so get the best price we can
M&M haven’t come out and give the biggen they have come out and just done the business with no fuss and the best thing to happen is most of it has been kept quiet

No I think they just held fire, waited for bids and took the best on the table.

I doubt United were ever in for him - much more likely he's been used as media ammo to convince Leicester and Spurs to come to the table, because let's face it, Maguire and Alderweireld make much, much more sense for United than Mina.
I have a feeling we’ll be back in it with Lascelles in January. Rafael is close to calling it quits there and as soon as he does they’ll be forced to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back