Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina wouldn't have been my first choice but i will take him. Big, strong, young, has played with Digne and we desperately need a centre back. We need another one aswell but there are still a few days to go and Brands seems to have things in hand. Could be an exciting week for us blues.

Get Mina over the line, push extremely hard for a Rojo/Smalling/Jones (nea - all are head and shoulders better than Keane and we all know it) on loan or perm and scurry around for a passer in midfield.

I am confident we'll get rid of at least three more players (Besic/Bolasie/Lookman (shame, but he thinks he's miles better than he is and appears to have a bad attitude - best option is to sell), hopefully Sandro too.

Consider all that, and remember we've already rid ourselves of absolute muck in Mirallas, Williams, Rooney and Mirallas, plus got a decent fee for Klaassen and Mori - it will have been an absolutely fantastic transfer window, far, far surpassing all expectations I had.

Please, Lord.

Get Mina over the line, push extremely hard for a Rojo/Smalling/Jones (nea - all are head and shoulders better than Keane and we all know it) on loan or perm and scurry around for a passer in midfield.

I am confident we'll get rid of at least three more players (Besic/Bolasie/Lookman (shame, but he thinks he's miles better than he is and appears to have a bad attitude - best option is to sell), hopefully Sandro too.

Consider all that, and remember we've already rid ourselves of absolute muck in Mirallas, Williams, Rooney and Mirallas, plus got a decent fee for Klaassen and Mori - it will have been an absolutely fantastic transfer window, far, far surpassing all expectations I had.

Please, Lord.

We got rid of Mirallas twice!! Good riddance haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back