Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop being a bellend. they're rejects. I wasn't using it as a derogatory word but they got bought by a club and failed to make it. They're rejects. So kindly STFU dude who I've never interacted with before and feels the need to be aggressive . Go suck a dog's balls.

fadd6e8f4e203d60e45e2bb56b83c7bb.gif

stop being a bellend. they're rejects. I wasn't using it as a derogatory word but they got bought by a club and failed to make it. They're rejects. So kindly STFU dude who I've never interacted with before and feels the need to be aggressive . Go suck a dog's balls.
:oops:

And I'd call you all crazy for acting like an agent not to mention a family member wouldn't leverage their position to the maximum.
doesn't change the fact that he acted really two-faced, which obviously rubbed teams the wrong way (if reports are to be believed)

don't get me wrong, mina is a quality player that'll bolster our CB position, but the way it happened just left a sour taste in my mouth

30D66671-F159-4C65-B748-182839D7419A.webp

My, that escalated quickly. We may be signing a functional center half, let’s enjoy it!

doesn't change the fact that he acted really two-faced, which obviously rubbed teams the wrong way (if reports are to be believed)

don't get me wrong, mina is a quality player that'll bolster our CB position, but the way it happened just left a sour taste in my mouth
Which why would you? The narrative I choose to believe is the one where Brands being the good negotiator he is left it late (i.e. after they signed another non eu in Vidal) to drive Barca's price down.

Not to mention Mina's uncle in reports also was said to have been furious with Barca for rejecting what he thought was a satisfactory bid from us.

It's all down to what you choose to believe because no real itk said anything relating to it.

Wow, I hardly know where to begin.
First, let me clarify reject-bs, as I suspect that is what you find aggressive about my post.
We all agree that they did not succeed at the last club, but that does not mean they will not make it elsewhere.
After all, they have been bought by some of the biggest teams in the world.

Secondly, I wonder why you expect to have opinions on an online forum where only ppl you have interacted with before is allowed to reply to your posts.
If you feel that I showed aggressiveness in my post, I think you won that contest by a mile in your reply :D

Lastly, I don't have a dog.

Devils Advocate here, I don’t think he limited your options to your own dog.

Speaking of limitations, our squad still needs another CB even if Mina comes in.

It definitely does, and I’d be inclined to get Rojo if he’s kind enough to accept a sensible wage unlike the £160k p/w reported. If not then I’d go for another left sided centre back, sadly not Lascelles as he plays right sided too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back