Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a case of weighing it up.

If there is an option to get him, I'd say it's worth it. He improves us drastically, though yes there is risks involved.

I don't think we will get him, but I find the idea of people turning their noses up absolutely ludicrous.

He's a tremendous player, anyone who says anything different is being daft (and I doubt anyone would), but you are talking about a very large financial outlay with almost certainly no re-sale value on top of the risk that physically he is declining (and given both he and his manager have admitted that, you'd worry about the extent).

If you're weighing it up, I'd say the potential risks and cost outweigh the potential benefits...

Oh and, btw, we've enquired about Weigl from Dortmund.

From Goal guys again - so take it or leave it.

...this, on the other hand, would be ideal

I would disagree mate, in three seasons his only not be able to play in 15 games. He has had some great players in his position too, that he must compete with and also played in the Champs League, League Cup and Fa Cup.

If it was a free transfer and 2 yr contract I'd agree with you but levy and dembeles agent will have our pants down.
We should be getting the next dembele type from Belgium, Germany, France etc

Im defo gonna be leaving that.

Aye fairs

The channel I'm in baffles me at times, broken English and then just lists of teams that have either been mentioned in exclusives or if they individual reporters in question believe they have a scoop. Every time I log on there's 100s of messages. All dies down again come September (and it'll die down a fair bit in terms of the English ones come the weekend, obviously - just match stuff).

Aye fairs

The channel I'm in baffles me at times, broken English and then just lists of teams that have either been mentioned in exclusives or if they individual reporters in question believe they have a scoop. Every time I log on there's 100s of messages. All dies down again come September (and it'll die down a fair bit in terms of the English ones come the weekend, obviously - just match stuff).

Can you spread some fake Everton transfer news please

John Carew on a free maybe

was it TransferMan? Can't recall exactly but that Twitter name piped up about something a few days ago.
It couldnt have been transferman. I love that account based on name only, and will never ever think him to be a real ITK, no matter how many transfers he might get right.

That name tho. Transferman. Rolls of the tongue.

If it was a free transfer and 2 yr contract I'd agree with you but levy and dembeles agent will have our pants down.
We should be getting the next dembele type from Belgium, Germany, France etc

Shame them players are so few and far between.

15 mill and 100k a week and I would get that man in a blues kit instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back