Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last 3 seasons in the league, he's started 27, then 24, then 21 so next year he might start half the games. We need someone who is available every game for the amount of money we'd be shelling out

Not many players play 38 games mate, and 27 games with him makes him a lot better than not having him.

Why he'd leave I've no idea but if there was any truth to it he'd be our best signing.

They've just signed Witsel. They've also signed Delaney. Sahin is still on the books. They've got Dahoud too. And it looks like Favre will play a 4-2-3-1.

FWIW, the same guys who are saying we have enquired are saying City have as well, but Goal's own City guy (Sam Lee) is saying City have denied that. So take with a pinch of salt....

Yeah, but we could chuck 35mill on another CM and get our next Arteta too, insted of using those 35mill over 2 years on a transfer and salary for an older player we know is on the way down. This feels too Rooney to me(id have Dembele 10x before Rooney, but same type of transfer).

Its a double edged blade this transfer stuff, but no risks = no rewards. If we cant get the next Arteta this window, Id love to loan Dembele for a year, but I dont think that will happen. As in, I dont think we’ll sign any midfielders.

That would be the perfect scenario. I agree, i think we have to spend and sadly the defence is an even bigger concern that the middle of the pitch.

Hopefully were wrong.

it works because quality is quality

Williams and bolasie were poor buys not because of their price but because of there actual ability

dembele might cost a lot but that's because he is a genuine boss player

He is 31. A huge sum for a 31 years old is silly. Everton should look elsewhere. As soon as he regresses people will moan for the sum the club paid.

The 27 games was 3 seasons ago now, his body cant cut it on the Premier league anymore
I would disagree mate, in three seasons his only not be able to play in 15 games. He has had some great players in his position too, that he must compete with and also played in the Champs League, League Cup and Fa Cup.

They've just signed Witsel. They've also signed Delaney. Sahin is still on the books. They've got Dahoud too. And it looks like Favre will play a 4-2-3-1.

FWIW, the same guys who are saying we have enquired are saying City have as well, but Goal's own City guy (Sam Lee) is saying City have denied that. So take with a pinch of salt....

Weigl will go PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back