Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Everton have fought off competition from Chelsea, Spurs, Atletico Madrid and West Ham to secure the signing of Brazilian Winger Bernard "

Translation: Everton cave in first to exorbitant wages and agents fees, as we also look to be doing with Mina
maybe well be true but considering we havent won anything since 95. Wages are our biggest selling point right now

lollol ...loving your work here Dave. Those two snides, Bainesy and Capt Jags obviously scheming an Ides of March style backstabbing. And I wonder, given I reckon he can't speak a word of Portuguese, what the Caledonian galoot feels about all this?. Me thinks, all is not well at Finch Farm.
Baines/Jagielka/Ferguson/Jeffers.

...and there isn't a half clued-up Evertonian who wouldn't at least suspect that quartet at the heart of the dissenting environment created at the club.

Get them out, get them all out.

Should have walked away weeks ago. We must have had a list of centre backs in order of priority. If your first choice is messing you about move down the list, don’t leave it until 48 hours before the window shuts when you’ve got Keane and Jags as starters.
I'm not even remotely arsed about Mina. He's quite obviously one of those world cup signings that clubs are cautioned not to go OTT about because of a few international games (no evidence exists, btw, that the club were interested in him before the WC as some suggest).

Just move on. Thursday looms and we're fetishising over some player most of us hadn't heard of two months ago.

Sadly he had me fooled, but I agree he never saw us as anything more than a stepping stone to Barcelona the only consolation to take from that he is further from that job than ever before!!

Even his own country wouldn't take him on without Everton paying most of his wages. The big jobs in football have passed that fraud by. No one will want him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back