Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double signing expected later today. Welcome Yerri and Bernard! #YeriBeri

Attachments

• 23C431AD-9C7E-4546-99D8-20D608C4DEFA.webp
    23C431AD-9C7E-4546-99D8-20D608C4DEFA.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 102
I know it's a bit off topic but I wish we could replicate the type of wages Spurs use. Decent weekly wages but MASSIVE bonuses. Ie: if you are good and play, you get paid handsomely.

Just seems that we are gong crazy with some of these..

Wouldn't shock me mate, if as reported we had terms agreed with the player and the only issue was fee structure, then it'd be a very easy one to resurrect.

Both him and Digne whilst not natural cbs can play there and let's be honest would still be massive improvements over the current lot. Alliws us to go to a back three as well if we do get someone like Mina in.

Removes the onus on having a deep lying cm playmaker which we haven't got either.

Long shot but then again if you said a few days ago we'd be signing Bernard then not a person would have thought it possible.

Just it wouldn't shock me is all if it was a last minute deal we did.

Pickford,
Holgate, Mina, Tierney,
Coleman, Digne
Gueye/Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson
Bernard, Tosun/Walcott, Richarlison

Could work well like

I could see Tierney, I could also see some really left field names, like Diego Lopez who is a free agent and 25. I think he is after 2 in that position. Wouldn't surprise me if Tierney gets done in January with Baines moving on.

I find it hilarious that a journalist most believe to be ITK at Everton and seize on his every word when it's positive news then backheel the bad news and hand it no credence.

We know this manager is frustrated with the transfer window...he told us so himself. Joyce is now - from his closer vantage point than we have - confirming that it's a big issue for the manager and he's also telling us that there's the beginings of a rift between the manager's team and others on the club's playing staff.
I think the term 'confirmation bias' covers your first point. As for the second, well, I'm not venturing down any rabbit holes tonight...it's 11.30pm here and I'm knackered.

Juan Mata to Milan? Sky Sports Italia are reporting Manchester United are willing to sell the Spaniard to Internazionale. The 30-year-old has been heavily involved in pre-season but the arrival of Fred may have pushed him down the pecking order.

Timing never works out for us regards to Juan does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back