Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozano wasn't in the PSV squad tonight. "Injured'.

No chance of that after Bernard

We will already struggle to accommodate Bernard, Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Walcott and Tosun in the same team (we also have Lookman who we need to give games to this season). Another expensive forward seems daft at this point unless one of those above leaves (and I quite like all of them to various degrees).

Best we can hope for now is a centre back or two, a centre mid and maybe a striker on loan (Slimani seems a likely candidate here). Reckon we get two of those four possibles.

No chance of that after Bernard

We will already struggle to accommodate Bernard, Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Walcott and Tosun in the same team (we also have Lookman who we need to give games to this season). Another expensive forward seems daft at this point unless one of those above leaves (and I quite like all of them to various degrees).

Best we can hope for now is a centre back or two, a centre mid and maybe a striker on loan (Slimani seems a likely candidate here). Reckon we get two of those four possibles.
Although it would be worth it just to see more Davek fume...

You need a mix, facts are we cant afford the top players in their prime at present like your Kovacic, Jorginho's so sometimes we have to bring in someone who's 28/29.

People go on like the blokes 33/34.

Brands job is to systematically bring down the age of the squad. He should not be spending huge fees on guys around 30. Our big money moves need to be for younger players who will either give long term service or bring big profits down the line.

You mean this game, where you dont see him make a tackle ( bullied)

Uh, just because the clip doesn't show him making a tackle, doesn't mean he didn't make a tackle.

Regardless, N'Zonzi is a massive upgrade over Morgan, but I just think we need more of a box to box type to pair with Gana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back