Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be facetious, however wasn't that close enough our starting XI at times last season? I totally agree with your point but rightfully the starting XI is a priority.
Don't get me wrong, I am made up to potentially have 4 or 5 additions to the starting XI, as it was desperately needed, but the fact that the players they will be shunting out of the team are utterly useless and also need replacing if we're to have a crack at the top six, is scary!

3 in. Most departures will be outside the Prem so I don’t think we’ll be too concerned with sales today.

Was going to say that - Lookman for example can leave right up til the end of August if he goes to Leipzig can't he?

I reckon 2 in, 3 out today. Mina and Bernard in, Bolasie and two youngsters out.

How many in and How many out?

Im going for 2 in, and 4 out.
3 in, 6 out I reckon
500 pages minimum needed here lads lets get to work.

2 in 4 out Sandro to go before Spain ends their window
3 in and 4 out.
1 in
0 out

Today
4 in 4 out.
3 in.

Hopefully tonnes out.
3 in

2 out

Shake it all about
And you do the hokey kokey and turn around

I'll be absolutely furious if Bolasie, Besic and Martina are still here come tomorrow. At least the first two will have options, possibly both from the same team (Boro), and Martina may find a taker on a free transfer. None of the three will have any influence on our squad at all this season. In fact none of them should be anywhere near the bench even.

08:20
MINA CLOSE TO EVERTON

Barcelona defender Yerry Mina is close to completing his move to Everton, according to Sky sources.

The Colombian defender was a Manchester United target, if they could not reach an agreement over Harry Maguire, but now the Toffees have swooped to get their man.

Away down to limerick here to see a few clients
Will try and stay in touch with the probable carnage.

Come on Everton, get the deals done

Hopefully a great day for Everton.

who know's ?? it's EFC don't forget !!

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back