Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Will reopen/merge this one tomorrow - I understand it helps with site optimisation to not have such a big thread being hammered by views/replies all day)

TDD

1533802108553.webp

A bit like Russian roulette waiting until the last day to get a CB - if it is Mina then hopefully that has been worth it.

Assume Bolasie can still go to Turkey or somewhere until the end of the month.

Hopefully Besic is gone today, for his sakes too.

I honestly thought Pennington had already gone.

If Hunter is right, Zouma and Mina both coming in would completely change the way I feel about this team. Suddenly we'd look like a youthful, pacey outfit who are looking to play good football. I have a lot of time for that set up.
If Zouma and Gomes are both in with options to buy in the future plus Mina and of course Bernard we have had an absolute corker of a window

Hunter thinks it’s unlikely Bernard will be our only in and Silva hopes we get 2 defenders in. Running well out of time mind.
Still loads of time for domestic arrivals. Get the medicals done in the cities they are living, fly them up to get the contracts signed and media stuff done quickly. I'd say if nothing has been heard of by 2-3pm then it ain't happening.

But it's widely reported about Zouma and Mina and Gomes, so here's hoping for those three, plus of course Bernie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back