Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
08:20
MINA CLOSE TO EVERTON

Barcelona defender Yerry Mina is close to completing his move to Everton, according to Sky sources.

The Colombian defender was a Manchester United target, if they could not reach an agreement over Harry Maguire, but now the Toffees have swooped to get their man.

Away down to limerick here to see a few clients
Will try and stay in touch with the probable carnage.

Come on Everton, get the deals done

Hopefully a great day for Everton.

For the 18th time in the last 2 weeks. Hopefully this time they're right.

Throw enough s**t at a wall and all that.

I'll be absolutely furious if Bolasie, Besic and Martina are still here come tomorrow. At least the first two will have options, possibly both from the same team (Boro), and Martina may find a taker on a free transfer. None of the three will have any influence on our squad at all this season. In fact none of them should be anywhere near the bench even.
Martina is likely to go abroad I'd guess, so him still being here tomorrow isn't the end of the world. Tbh I'd be surprised if he's registered in the squad for the league is he was still here.

Bernard is pretty much done, can see Mina going to the wire and either Zouma or Rojo on loan being the ins, maybe Gomes or another out the blue name on top with Besic and Bolasie out. As long as the deal sheets are done by 4 we can worry about the medicals later

Martina is likely to go abroad I'd guess, so him still being here tomorrow isn't the end of the world. Tbh I'd be surprised if he's registered in the squad for the league is he was still here.
Hope you're right. P's (jealously of course, but still) me right off to know the likes of him will not be expected to do any work this season and are getting millions of pounds for it. What a kin life. As if being a regular footballer wasn't easy enough.

It looks very likely that Bernard and Mina will be announced today and Zouma is looking a strong possible. I think there is an outside chance of a 4th as well.

Silva has a history of multiple TDD signings.

There's not as big a rush to get players out as they still have another 3 weeks of they're going abroad so may a couple out today if they're staying in England.

In the other (now closed) thread, someone asked about numbers of non-EU players....

The FA requires that at least 8 of the squad of 25 are "homegrown", a maximum of 17 foreign players, while there are no limits on the number of under-21 players. Currently, to be classified as homegrown one must be on an English or Welsh team for at least three years before the age of twenty-one.

Has anybody checked the fax machine?

1533801970462.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back