Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a shame its a potential top 7 rival we are playing aswell - would have rathered we got City or Utd away and happily accepted our CB's losing us the game than giving a potential rival a 3 point advantage.

They’ve also signed a few who won’t be up to speed yet so it’s swings and roundabouts. At least the team that starts on Sat will know they’re playing for their lives if they want to stay in the team.

you see wolves as top 7?

Not particularly but can see them pushing for top 10. They are well regimented and know the system they operate in.

Sadly we would need to go into Saturday with a side hungry to win the game and fight for every ball - I dont see that in the likes of Morgan, Keane and Jags.

Not particularly but can see them pushing for top 10. They are well regimented and know the system they operate in.

Sadly we would need to go into Saturday with a side hungry to win the game and fight for every ball - I dont see that in the likes of Morgan, Keane and Jags.

I imagine we'll see most of the new signings by the second half, even if they're not starters, non? None of them are injured currently apart from Zouma?

hungry.... like the wolf?

Wolves might escape a relegation fight, but top 7? Someone has been hallucinating. Never mind it has been that sort of day.
Might escape relegation? They cruised through the Championship last year, playing pretty football. Have decent amount of money now with the Chinese and have brought in a lot of good players this window. I don't see them making 7th, but I def think they will be easily clear of the bottom 3.

@davek , where art thou

Well, it's impossible to get an assessment debate going of what we have on our hands with these players just now or one concerning what has gone out the door money-wise and players leaving in relation to what has been paid for those arriving.

I realise people are still giddy with the days events, so that's maybe understandable.

I'm intrigued myself about the signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back