Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
boys.webp

Celebrating joining Everton with a nice glass of bleach X

Shear Class

Well, it's impossible to get an assessment debate going of what we have on our hands with these players just now or one concerning what has gone out the door money-wise and players leaving in relation to what has been paid for those arriving.

I realise people are still giddy with the days events, so that's maybe understandable.

I'm intrigued myself about the signings.
Steady on Dave that was almost a positive post

Well, it's impossible to get an assessment debate going of what we have on our hands with these players just now or one concerning what has gone out the door money-wise and players leaving in relation to what has been paid for those arriving.

I realise people are still giddy with the days events, so that's maybe understandable.

What happened to Pickford & Lookman funding our window spends mate?

Might escape relegation? They cruised through the Championship last year, playing pretty football. Have decent amount of money now with the Chinese and have brought in a lot of good players this window. I don't see them making 7th, but I def think they will be easily clear of the bottom 3.

They’ve got Connor Coady in the backline. They’re not going to be top 7.

Steady on Dave that was almost a positive post
I'm more hopeful now than I was before we acquired these players.

I think we have to place some trust in this manager and hand him time to work on these players to gel them and find the right system/formation to get the best out of them. That could take until after Christmas.

I just hope all those elated now and criticising others for trying to assess what we've signed will be the same people who give this Silva managership time to develop and the players he's bought the time to show what they can do.

Still time to sell Pickford and Lookman abroad to feed the agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back