Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one will happen. Lookman will leave.

There's no agenda. I just KNOW Everton and the people who have crashed this club for decades and how much they view players in blue shirts as the traditional form of payment in transfer windows.

Surely no one needs reminding of that fact?

You really think he'll go? There's still time for Leipzig, but surely it seems like now the 4 wide attackers (he wants 2 per position) are Walcott, Bernard, Richardson and Lookman? It can't be Bolasie who stays ahead of Lookman. Pickford won't go abroad yet, I don't think. He'll either stay for 10 years, if we are successful and he keeps getting in the England team, or he'll go to Man U / Man City I think, in 2 / 3 years

It didn't happen. But it's Everton and could easily have. It's more a surporise when it doesn't have that outcome. We've sold all our saleable assets for years. We all KNOW that.

We are all Evertonians mate , and remember the bad old days.
New custodian in charge now. If you take off your blinkers you will notice that there has been a difference recently. Just let it go.

You really think he'll go? There's still time for Leipzig, but surely it seems like now the 4 wide attackers (he wants 2 per position) are Walcott, Bernard, Richardson and Lookman? It can't be Bolasie who stays ahead of Lookman. Pickford won't go abroad yet, I don't think. He'll either stay for 10 years, if we are successful and he keeps getting in the England team, or he'll go to Man U / Man City I think, in 2 / 3 years
It's abundantly clear he doesn't want to be here. That's fair enough. If he feels that way I dont want him here.

Yes, he'll defo go, IMO.

I would hold judgement on that, tbh. They could be a great fit and Silva gets a great tune out of them. They equally could mostly flop.

It's a weird situation. I genuinely apart from Richarlison have no idea what to expect from them.[/QUOTE

We don't know what to expect, of course, but in hindsight, last season's set of signings was odd, and we have been talking about pace for about 2 years, now we have pace.

We are all Evertonians mate , and remember the bad old days.
New custodian in charge now. If you take off your blinkers you will notice that there has been a difference recently. Just let it go.

Moshiri?

Pfffft!

he is a chancer mate. No question about it. As big a carpetbagger as the others who have smashed this club to pieces.

Now to shift out: Besic, Bolasie, Sandro, Pennington, Vlasic, Martina. Not sure Dowell will get many minutes. And if Silva wants to give the youngsters a chance you wonder about the future of Schneiderlin. Combined with the fact we have still loads of midfielders in Davies, Baningime, Williams, Mc Carthy and Schneiderlin in reserve.

Moshiri?

Pfffft!

he is a chancer mate. No question about it. As big a carpetbagger as the others who have smashed this club to pieces.

Il remember this when I’m sat in my seat at Bramley-Moore dock and think wow mr Moshiri you chancer! You can’t ever compare Moshiri with kenwright a man who tried to move us out of the city and who’s plan was to live hand to mouth season after season...signing 3 players from Barcelona in 2 weeks ...one summer we signed Magaye Gueye Vellios and Beckford! Yeah bad chancer Moshiri

Moshiri?

Pfffft!

Come on Dave you're better than that. He's backed his managers with cash. Not many clubs with our trophyless record over the last 20 + years can say that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back