Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good summary.
Agree with all off the offloads. Add Schneiderlin to that list for me.
Jags? Yes. Time to call it a day very soon.
McCarthy. Yes get him fit, probably be sold by summer of 2019.
Those listed as potential loans? Pennington, Sandro and Vlasic to go out for me.
Of course, it won't all happen by 31 August but by this time next year we'll see those changes taking effect. I've got trust in Brands at this moment in time. A good start for him. Hope it continues.
if he gets fit and that's a big if, I think Silva might keep him around, he is a better player than a lot on here give him credit for.

And at the time we all seemed fairly happy with those appointments.
and were also happy with Klaasen, Sandro, Keane etc etc. I am suprised that so many have such short memories and are repeating the excitement about last years window. While this window's signings are exactly the type of players we need, there is no guarantee that they will work out the way we hope, especially when we are trying to integrate 5 or 6 new players into the starting line up.
I am confident that we are starting this season in a better position than last season, but I'm not going to go overboard until I see the team in action

there must be a new source of income at Everton, because before, even with Moshiri, we would defo of had to offload Sandro, Bolasie and probly schneiderlin in order to sign gomes, bernard and zouma, I know 2 are only loans but the wages will have a huge impact on our finances, esp still having to pay Sandro and the like, who aren't even going to get a game now you'd imagine

Well it could be who we all think it is or even his even richer Bessie mate

and were also happy with Klaasen, Sandro, Keane etc etc. I am suprised that so many have such short memories and are repeating the excitement about last years window. While this window's signings are exactly the type of players we need, there is no guarantee that they will work out the way we hope, especially when we are trying to integrate 5 or 6 new players into the starting line up.
I am confident that we are starting this season in a better position than last season, but I'm not going to go overboard until I see the team in action

I do know what you mean mate, but if we cant get excited about signing three Barca players and two Brazilian wingers, it's not really worth following the game

Is Moshiri really this rich?(ok by me if he really is and is willing to hit the markets and go ahead with stadium stuff by himself, wow) I just cant shake the feeling that the funding is coming from somewhere else (whoever it might be like;))

We snatched highly rated players from under the noses of several big clubs....whats the X-factor there? Again....maybe players have been told Something that isnt in puplic domain yet.

No - isn’t Coates at Stoke supposed to be richer?

That's a much better window, some real concerns have been addressed now, well for me at least. And very pleased we have taken leaps in restructuring the back line. Call me old fashioned the Kendall school of thought, but you start from the back, it's the foundation for greater things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back